App: Eldlash - I play a lot of RPG like WoW, Neverwinter, Dead by Daylight, games of that sort. (2/0)

User name: Eldlash

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
I play a lot of RPG like WoW, Neverwinter, Dead by Daylight, games of that sort.

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Eldlash Silverthorn

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
One time I was looking for my phone, could not find it. So I asked my friend to help me find it. She was telling me to look under the bed, to check the couch, to check the bathroom, to look in the laundry room, etc.... all while actually being on the phone with me.

Yep. My phone was in my right hand the whole time I couldn't find it.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
I worked as a boy scout camp councilor and I dressed up as an Indian to speak the Cherokee Language to the kids to really make a first impression on them.

As far as worst jobs, I don't really have any bad jobs because I am trying to always find the good everywhere that there is out there and not see the negative. If I had to pick one, I would say when I walked at Walmart because the Manager was just rude and worst to every customer and associate there.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Ys series, Dead By Daylight, World of Warcraft, Neverwinter, Subnautica, Maplestory.

These are all games that I have met some of the amazing friends that I have online with and wouldn't trade them for anything.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
The most annoying person I know was a women in high school. She wasn't "annoying" in the normal sense, she was annoying as she never kept her plans or promises to you, She would tell you that she would do something and then 3 hours before it was supposed to happen, she would flake on you and it was annoying to me.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I am an Eagle Scout, I have been to all 50 states, went to England in 2007 for the 21st World Scout Jamboree and became Famous (to little kids at least) in Barbados when I went there for children's plays.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Honestly at first, I was just looking for a guild to join. Then I started reading your application and seeing how your community is and thought that I would fit into this community.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
What is the type of people that you are looking to have in your community?
If I get accepted into the guild, I was wondering if I could bring a friend who is also applying with me. We are playing Neverwinter together. His name is Leofir.

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Well the old man in Zelda, always handed me a sword. So this was my initial thought to the question was a sword as all my great adventures started in Hyrule.

Honestly, I would probably get a phone or a way to contact friends and call them to come and assist me since it is dangerous alone. I get along better with friends than I do when I am by myself.

Krishach

Promoter
hey, Dead by Daylight called out in an app!

Welcome to the app process. We do some p/u games like Dead by Daylight, Vermintide 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Killing Floor 2, Among Us, Helldivers, and more. Any other casual games like this that you play?

Hello Krishach!

Yes, I play Dead By Daylight, Killing Floors 2 occasionally, Final Fantasy 14, Dont really like among us to much but have played it, used to play Ark Survival a lot; however, due to bug issues I have kind of stayed away from Ark recently. I still go on there every so often to refresh the base and make Gasoline for the Generators.I even play Satisfactory quiet a bit as well.

Most of the games I play are usually single player games because I have not really found anyone that I have been accepted to play with or on a regular bases with, hoping to change this soon :)

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Welcome to the app process!! Try to find us in game and get an invite and banter with us on this thread. This is a get to know you process for you and us.
What is the type of people that you are looking to have in your community?
If I get accepted into the guild, I was wondering if I could bring a friend who is also applying with me. We are playing Neverwinter together. His name is Leofir.
Mostly just casual people that want to hang out and be chill. You can absolutely apply along with somebody else but the applications are evaluated separately. We are not as much looking for a certain type of person but rather avoiding other times. We want the community to be a good fit for you, if you were a super serious gamer, your time is probably better spent somewhere else and you would be happier. We don't like drama and don't tolerate any kind of abusive behavior.

So out of the 50 states, what are one or two that you would love to keep returning to?

Hello Tallon,

Thank you for that explanation. I appreciate you taking the time to explain it to me. I am a very laid back type of gamer. I do get competitive during competitions just to make it fun, but never take it seriously if I lose or win the competition.

I would have to say the TN Smoky Mountains or Chicago, IL. Those are the two places I fell in love with for completely different reasons.

I love the outdoors, comes with being an Eagle Scout so the Smoky Mountains are my home away from home. And I just love the atmosphere of Chicago when I was there and the way the city was beautiful with the tall buildings and landscapes it had to offer.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I would have to say the TN Smoky Mountains or Chicago, IL. Those are the two places I fell in love with for completely different reasons.
I've never been to the Smokey Mountains but I have to say it looks pretty amazing. I've been to Chattanooga which was a nice area but didn't explore around much while I was there. I'm big outdoors guy myself, I love in Denver so I camp, hike and climb all over the Rock Mountains. I also love parts of Utah for the outdoors as well.

I can be competitive in games as well with pvp and in PVE raids we can be serious about clearing higher level content at times.

Very cool Tallon!

I went to a boyscout camp called Philmount, it is 100 mile hiking trip in New Mexico. Has a lot of different "paths" that you can take and some are longer / shorter and we get to see all sorts of cool things while hiking up the mountains and elevations :)

Denver is beautiful though, I would have to say that is probably like my 6th all time favorite area.

For me the competition is mostly just to make myself better and to be the best that I can while not actually keeping score or anything, if that makes sense. It would be similar to you mentioning that you are competitive in Raids to be the best Healer / Tank / DPS that you are.

Krishach

Promoter
I do play me some Killing Floor 2, after being corrupted by our friendly co-op shooter masters Havokist and Kilreed (and a few others).

If you would like a melee focus, I do recommend Vermintide 2. Its often on sale for the ~$8 range US.

Haha killing floors is fun! I love the Zeds and the different looks that they have and the different kind of the Zeds. They are always keeping me on my toes!

I have never tried Vermintide 2, I will look into it. Thank you so much for the suggestion! :)

Fhaol

Promoter
Welcome to the process...

"
Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
One time I was looking for my phone, could not find it. So I asked my friend to help me find it. She was telling me to look under the bed, to check the couch, to check the bathroom, to look in the laundry room, etc.... all while actually being on the phone with me.

Yep. My phone was in my right hand the whole time I couldn't find it. "
Welcome to my world..are you an older person not that it matters I was just wondering.
Keep it up with keeping up with your app, youre doing fine and please consider getting an avatar. Good luck!

Haha no I am not an older person. I am middle grounds. This actually happened when I was 17 though so makes it even worse XD

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hi! Welcome to the App Process, I have like 400hrs plus in Dead by Daylight, so nice to another person play the game, do you prefer killer or survivor? :)

Hello Slientgurl!

It depends on if I am playing with people I know or not. I hate playing by myself on Survivor because most times the randoms have no idea what they are doing! lol. Some do, but most just focus Gen and not get people off hooks and such or at least to me (maybe I am bad luck? xD)

I play Killer more than surviror for the reason above and because queues are sooooo much faster for Killer. I am usually a Huntress main, used to be Hag or Freddie main and I still play those occasionally but I love my Huntress, I have actually got pretty good at sniping people but we also know how the DBD hitboxes are on that game ;-)

Krishach

Promoter
have you hooked up with any UEY in game? Would like to hear from you.

Hello Krishach,

I have seen a few of you guys on and chatted in the UEY channel but I am still a lower level and do not really see you guys around my level most of the time, and lately the alliance chat has been looking for raids or groups for parties so I have just been trying to do my level grind :)

Krishach

Promoter
nice to hear. Please remind whoever you have a chance to talk to that they need to get off their butts and post here :p

Top Bottom