App: Dillnja - Neverwinter (0/0)

User name: Dillnja

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Dillnja

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
A few years ago I drove from Florida to Texas in my truck without brakes. It was something else, I had to downshift and roll to a stop after down shifting to 1st gear and if I really had to stop quick I threw it in reverse. Once I made it to Texas I fixed my brakes.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
I used to travel the country to auto shows, motorcycle rallies, boat and RV shows selling metal polishing products. It was incredibly fun. The worse job I had was when I was 17 I went and tried to be a garbage man, I rode on the back of the trash truck and loaded up 17 tons of trash in the nastiest part of town.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Um World of Warcraft, Call of Duty games, and there are so many so...... erm Sid Meier's Civilization...

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
One of my ex girlfriends. Like when we first met and had sex I tried to get her to leave my apartment and it was damn near impossible. I mean I tried everything. Even called the cops. I would kick her out and go to work the next day to find her back in my apartment...

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
There isn't really anything cool I can think about myself atm. Get back to you all later once I figure out what I find cool about myself.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Not sure really I just decided to play Neverwinter and Unrepentant sounded dope. I play Neverwinter: Ravonloft on Xbox and maxed my character, found it pretty fun just couldn't talk to people really. So hoping I can meet some really cool people to chat with here.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Why these weird questions. I mean I've been apart of big raiding guilds in World of Warcraft were I had to apply on their site like this but never all these questions. Usually it would be like what's your wowlog ID and what's your raid experience.

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A cellphone. Why? I ask.. He tells me "If your going alone you might as well call a lifeline cause your fuck'd!"

Gwynn

Community Officer
BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Why these weird questions. I mean I've been apart of big raiding guilds in World of Warcraft were I had to apply on their site like this but never all these questions. Usually it would be like what's your wowlog ID and what's your raid experience.
I suppose you could say we're kind of old school when it comes to giving a crap about who we play with. We're picky like that :p So you played NW on Xbox - just to be clear, you're on PC now yeah?

arbitrarity

Under the Influence
Hi, welcome to the application process! The forum application process is mostly about gauging social fit, so be sure to keep active in responding here as well as in-game.
If you haven't already, be sure to join the /uey chat channel in-game (command is "/channel_join uey") and ask someone online for an invitation to the guild. Once you're in, adding your forum name as a member comment helps people know whose application to respond to.

arbitrarity

Under the Influence
Voting NO on that basis that I managed to find and PM him in-game, and he said he found a guild, and was not interested in continuing with app process.

In retrospect I really should have screenshotted that conversation. The best I can get you as evidence without DMing him again is he's in another guild
1603242963529.png

Last edited:

Gwynn

Community Officer
I'll go ahead and move this to rejected then, thank you for following through Arby.

Top Bottom