App: Dermelso - Neverwinter, WoW, DDO, Warframe (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Ummmm, it seemed like he loved my slurred, increasingly probing questionssssss. I resent that remark! :3
I dont mind being asked about things besides if something is too personal then I just wont answer it.

haha, thanks Dude! in between working from home, full time and summer classes, just been really hard lately lol I'm normally on, with another Group that runs normally on Friday-Saturday, you will run into them, it's Whodunit's group of folks, and I think you met Physics lastnight, he is normally running with my group as well...I normally game hop alot as well, Usually playing Dead by Daylight, The Division 2, Overwatch, Resident evil, Assassin's creed, World of tanks etc list goes on lol :)
I love Dead by Daylight sadly my laptop wont run it but I'm happy they released the mobile version. Sounds like you are managing to keep pretty busy.

Silentgurl

Promoter
Which of the AC games was your introduction to the series?
I actually played Assassins' creed 3 first, it was a good gaming experience for me, so much so, I decided to get the statue of Connor, and it is still in the box lol I went backwards since haha, just recently finished Origins and Odyssey...both were really good! How about you, you play any of them? :)

Silentgurl

Promoter
I dont mind being asked about things besides if something is too personal then I just wont answer it.

I love Dead by Daylight sadly my laptop wont run it but I'm happy they released the mobile version. Sounds like you are managing to keep pretty busy.
dang, I am sorry Dude...yes that was cool that they added mobile into it..getting really close to 300hrs in there, I'm actually Rank 8 survivor in there :) and thank you for your comment, very nice of you.

I actually played Assassins' creed 3 first, it was a good gaming experience for me, so much so, I decided to get the statue of Connor, and it is still in the box lol I went backwards since haha, just recently finished Origins and Odyssey...both were really good! How about you, you play any of them? :)
I played Assassins' Creed 3 first as well, afterwards I got the first 3(Assassins' Creed, 2 and Brotherhood) and Black flag. Still play them with the same kind of mindset as when I first did. Might have to replay them tonight instead of pulling an all-nighter on ddo.

Silentgurl

Promoter
I played Assassins' Creed 3 first as well, afterwards I got the first 3(Assassins' Creed, 2 and Brotherhood) and Black flag. Still play them with the same kind of mindset as when I first did. Might have to replay them tonight instead of pulling an all-nighter on ddo.
nice Dude! :)

Hey Dermelso, I'm finally getting off my lazy arse and replying to this thread.

Dermelso hung out in mumble with the slow boat crew for a few nights and he fit right in. In fact I was worried we had scared him off with all of the Ashfellow jokes. Plus we made the *mistake* of leaving him alone with Kitty for a spell.

What was the first game you ever played that you completed?
The only game I can remember completing was Half Life 2.

Your store about working in an arcade reminded me of those times. We had one that would give you 8 tokens for a dollar and I had to stretch out as long as I could. Eventually I could play Donkey Kong for over 30 minutes on one token, which is definitely the best I ever got at an arcade game. (I remember being pretty good at Star Castle too.)

Dermelso, what's your favorite pizza (place and toppings)?

Hey Dermelso, I'm finally getting off my lazy arse and replying to this thread.

Dermelso hung out in mumble with the slow boat crew for a few nights and he fit right in. In fact, I was worried we had scared him off with all of the Ashfellow jokes. Plus we made the *mistake* of leaving him alone with Kitty for a spell.

The only game I can remember completing was Half-Life 2.

Your store about working in an arcade reminded me of those times. We had one that would give you 8 tokens for a dollar and I had to stretch out as long as I could. Eventually, I could play Donkey Kong for over 30 minutes on one token, which is definitely the best I ever got at an arcade game. (I remember being pretty good at Star Castle too.)

Dermelso, what's your favorite pizza (place and toppings)?
Yall didn't scare me off, even when I was left there with Kitty. How the hell did you manage 30 minutes on a single token??? As for my favorite pizza, its a toss-up between Chicken Bacon Ranch or BBQ chicken. The place I generally get it from is Dominos but my favorite place is a place called Lary's Pizza down in Arkansas. They'll make any pizza you want.

Top Bottom