App: Dermelso - Neverwinter, WoW, DDO, Warframe (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters

williamsond

DDO Usurper
glad you got sorted out I've just Tr'd at the moment so should be well placed to run some stuff with you at some point. My current character is called Davextra so if you see me on please hit me up.

arkle

Promoter
glad you got sorted out I've just Tr'd at the moment so should be well placed to run some stuff with you at some point. My current character is called Davextra so if you see me on please hit me up.
and dave is an expert wizard builder (as long as the wizard secretly follows a religion devoutly and casts heal spells)

and dave is an expert wizard builder (as long as the wizard secretly follows a religion devoutly and casts heal spells)
Well an expert is something I might need. I'm thinking about remaking me dwarf wizard into a sorcerer or a cleric, you guys got any thoughts?

my wizard currently seems to just cast greataxe a lot
Ah yes the most reliable ''spell'' there is.

Silentgurl

Promoter
chatted some in DDO chat lastnight..he seems really nice :) and congrats on your votes, you are halfway there Dude :)

🎶 Woah, we're half way there
Woah, livin' on a prayer
Take my hand, we'll make it I swear
Woah, livin' on a prayer🎶

I’d say I’m sorry for that but I’m really not.

arkle

Promoter
I've seen Dermelso on a lot, and run a couple of quests, but mainly if he gets Dave's vote that's good enough for me.

YES

Silentgurl

Promoter
well he has put with Tom's Group lol so that says Alot in my books...and only one more to go! :)

Last edited:
well he has put with you Tom's Group lol so that says Alot in my books...and only one more to go! :)
Damn Silent calling yall out but real talk I'm having fun running and hanging out with yall.

I've seen Dermelso on a lot, and run a couple of quests, but mainly if he gets Dave's vote that's good enough for me.

YES
I'm on quite often just grinding or exploring or reworking my wizard so like I told Dave if you ever want to run some quest feel free to hit me up, same goes for you too Silent.

Silentgurl

Promoter
Damn Silent calling yall out but real talk I'm having fun running and hanging out with yall.

I'm on quite often just grinding or exploring or reworking my wizard so like I told Dave if you ever want to run some quest feel free to hit me up, same goes for you too Silent.
haha, thanks Dude! in between working from home, full time and summer classes, just been really hard lately lol I'm normally on, with another Group that runs normally on Friday-Saturday, you will run into them, it's Whodunit's group of folks, and I think you met Physics lastnight, he is normally running with my group as well...I normally game hop alot as well, Usually playing Dead by Daylight, The Division 2, Overwatch, Resident evil, Assassin's creed, World of tanks etc list goes on lol :)

Silentgurl

Promoter

I appreciate the offer, very nice of you!

Top Bottom