App: dcdev - FFXIV, maybe RTS games and others later on (4/0)

If you liked Endless Space, definitely check out Stellaris. Its a different focus, and I prefer it over ES tbh. It goes on sale frequently, and its earlier DLCs are well worth it.

Plus its one of the only games I can think of that lets you play an AI race or a Hive Mind, so that's a plus.
Oh neat I'll definitely check it out then!

Me to! Because of that I'm going to give him his first yes vote.
Thanks! As a bit of an update I’m really enjoying playing FFXIV and interacting with people in the FC has been great! Everyone’s very welcoming and eager to help which I really appreciate.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Thanks! As a bit of an update I’m really enjoying playing FFXIV and interacting with people in the FC has been great! Everyone’s very welcoming and eager to help which I really appreciate.
Poke them to drop by and leave a comment. In-game interaction comments from UEY are the fastest way to get in. Its there job anyway, so harassing them is encouraged.

Zandar1

Guild Master Meister, Messer Mover Monsieur
Community Officer
That's excellent!

How did you hear about us, by the way? We're always trying to improve the recruitment process.

That's excellent!

How did you hear about us, by the way? We're always trying to improve the recruitment process.
I actually was looking through the community finder on the lodestone and you guys popped up - I liked the casual and chill tone the posting had tbh.

My weekend has been alright so far! I had to go in for work earlier today but finished that up a bit ago.
I played FFXV when it came out but couldn’t really get into it 😕. I liked the characters a lot but the story seemed a bit uneven and I got bored with the combat after a bit. I’m excited from what I’ve seen of FFXVI though!
I hear you, 15 wasn't for everyone, I personally have enjoyed it though :) Hows your week been?

I hear you, 15 wasn't for everyone, I personally have enjoyed it though :) Hows your week been?
It's been pretty good! Work has started to ramp up a bit, but hasn't gotten too bad. Other than that, I might start the FF7R Intergrade version this weekend.

Following up on how awesome DC is. DC has been online about every day, chatting in FC chat and on Discord. Very friendly, funny and just pleasant to have around. The FC & U would be lucky to have DC, imho.

Last edited:

Zandar1

Guild Master Meister, Messer Mover Monsieur
Community Officer
I've seen enough.

A resounding YES.

I came on to say I've had nothing but good experiences with DC... but they have already been approved.. Welcome aboard

Top Bottom