App: Dara Loreweaver - Neverwinter, FF XiV, Lotro, Wow, swtor (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
hello from Azeroth!! which do you prefer - horde or alliance? favorite class?

lots has changed in WoW -- do you plan on going back anytime soon>

for my question: if you could vacation (no charge!!) for 2 weeks anywhere in the world - where would you go - what would you do and who would you take?

good luck on the app!!

-Safy

Learnedhand

Promoter
Have you caught up to any of us in game or in Discord or Mumble? If so, don't be shy about aski g them to come back here to sing your praises.

hello from Azeroth!! which do you prefer - horde or alliance? favorite class?

lots has changed in WoW -- do you plan on going back anytime soon>

for my question: if you could vacation (no charge!!) for 2 weeks anywhere in the world - where would you go - what would you do and who would you take?

good luck on the app!!

-Safy
I have a presence on both Horde and alliance. Majority of my Ally toons are on Arathor and Horde is on Drenden. I could come back. I got mad leveling my Kultiran Druid, so i went out venturing. Swtor then Final Fanatasy 14, then Neverwinter. I would go back to Germany again. I love Beer and they have quite a variety. Id take myself, can't take my mom without dad, can't go with my sister, can't go with bro-in-Law even though he's from there without his wife. lol. So it would be just me.

Have you caught up to any of us in game or in Discord or Mumble? If so, don't be shy about aski g them to come back here to sing your praises.
Ill look out for them. I take Discord for granted sometime with the many rooms i am in. I usually go where i hear an alert, as if someone is speaking to me. Been following Silvery chat and her streams to help better play the game.

Hai's again. Gonna add to what Learned said, if you see peeps in rooms on discord or mumble just jump in and say hi even if its not the game you're playing. Half the convos aren't even about games and its one of the bestest ways to get peeps interested in your app. I really like that you're playing multiple games so dive into the different channels....its totes not a requirement to use voicechat all the time but it can really help with the app process.

Luvs,
~Ave

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Yo DL, sorry I've taken my time to comment on your app. Things seem to be going well here forum-wise, so I'll take that as a good sign. Mumble/Discord chatter is kinda sporadic, but I still fairly frequently see folks in the NW Discord channel later at night (later at night being 9-10pm eastern...I'm getting kinda old and all). Anyway, you mentioned in your app that you spent 20 years in the military - which branch? I put four years into the Navy, and we've got tons of veterans and active duty types around The U.

One more thing - as I mentioned, I like the way things are going here, so have your first YES, and may the Schwartz be with you.

Yo DL, sorry I've taken my time to comment on your app. Things seem to be going well here forum-wise, so I'll take that as a good sign. Mumble/Discord chatter is kinda sporadic, but I still fairly frequently see folks in the NW Discord channel later at night (later at night being 9-10pm eastern...I'm getting kinda old and all). Anyway, you mentioned in your app that you spent 20 years in the military - which branch? I put four years into the Navy, and we've got tons of veterans and active duty types around The U.

One more thing - as I mentioned, I like the way things are going here, so have your first YES, and may the Schwartz be with you.
Yeah the Navy. Mostly in the Pacific

We'll be having tuesday night gatherings for alts and events in SWTOR, you are more than welcome to join. More the merrier!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Cool, who do i look for in game? Is it Jedi or Sith group
We generally play Republic side and the group night will move to Wednesday but I'll still be on most Tuesdays. You can log in and to a /who for unrepentant and will find us, we are on the Satile Shan server. You can also join us in mumble, it's the easiest way to find us on group nights. If you need the Mumble info PM me.

Sovya

Unrepentant Social Coordinator
Maestro
I'll go ahead and give you your second YES

Try to catch us in game or the various other chatting thingys we use :D

Sovya

Unrepentant Social Coordinator
Maestro
There is so many games. Wow. Thanks. Slowly getting back into FFXiV. WHen i can get in the server ill be ready.
Just let us know! We are on the Siren server which is in the aether data center (which i think that we already told you)

Learnedhand

Promoter
I'll come right out and say it. I'm just looking for some positive feedback about interaction in game or in voice chat with a member or two, before I drop a 4th yes vote on this app. Anyone?

Last edited:
Most of us are online at the moment with the expac launch - I'll toss a few officer names up for you to get in touch:

Jarle Vagrast
Kiserai Souvra
Maevrik Drakai
Rhael Amariyo
Savannah Cross
Sovya Souvra
Theremus Grayve
Zandar Casseline

Send one of us a tell & let us know who you are as a reminder & we'll get you in as a recruit to goof around!

Top Bottom