App: DangerTharp - Diablo III, Neverwinter, ESO, POE, BL3 (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters

williamsond

DDO Usurper
cool if you still about and playing you can have a yes vote, hopefully you'll get some more soon and get you on the discord.

Learnedhand

Promoter
Yea I've been playing neverwinter on and off and your guys' discord is locked to not members so I can't speak on it lol. ESO has been off and on but I'm still around I promise ;)
I just tried to remedy that for you but couldn't find you on the discord server. Let me know what your discord handle is and I'll assign you a role to open some of the channels up. If you want to dm me that info, my discord handle is learnedhand#1132.

DangerTharp#1341 is I. I did leave the server since all the voice and text were locked to me. I'd need a new invite to it, or I could find it again in the ESO stuff.

Fhaol

Promoter
Who are you again on there please??? Im old I forget.

Yea I've been playing neverwinter on and off and your guys' discord is locked to not members so I can't speak on it lol. ESO has been off and on but I'm still around I promise ;)

Learnedhand

Promoter
DangerTharp#1341 is I. I did leave the server since all the voice and text were locked to me. I'd need a new invite to it, or I could find it again in the ESO stuff.
I just sent you a friend request so I can send you another invite.

ObiWanJabroni

Official Coiner of Terms
Community Officer
This jib looks like it has a decent cut to it, so I'll carry this one over the finish line.

Top Bottom