App: DangerTharp - Diablo III, Neverwinter, ESO, POE, BL3 (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters

Learnedhand

Promoter
Have you ever done a guild meet up at a con like BlizzCon or something?

We do have official community organized meet-ups on occasion. The last one was our 10 year celebration in Las Vegas in 2018. I hear that place has not been the same since.
Unofficial (not organized by the community) meetups happen too, between members that live near, or know each other, etc. Any meet-ups at blizzcon or something similar, probably fall into the unofficial category.​

Awesome, I only really ask cause I've been to BlizzCon a few years already and it'd be cool to actually see some other people next time. Which I mean D4 news so I'm thinkin I'm back..
I mean...assuming BlizzCon will even be a thing upcoming lol.

Fhaol

Promoter
Gee I hope all is still well with you Danger...If I could vote I would say yes!! Are you still playing ESO?

Learnedhand

Promoter
I like this app so far. Have you caught up with any members in game or in Discord/Mumble? If so, have rhem swing by here and sing your praises. That should get the votes going.

Fhaol

Promoter
Its been a minute but I have a and like I said above I would say yes!

I like this app so far. Have you caught up with any members in game or in Discord/Mumble? If so, have rhem swing by here and sing your praises. That should get the votes going.

Krishach

Promoter
Pineapple can go on pizza just fine. It just needs something extremely painful to rebalance the world again.

In the words of Anthony Bourdain, "you need pain with this"
Skip to 4:10
https://youtu.be/vdqE6K6YA7Q?t=250
"That should not have been good. That absolutely... that should not have been good."

Fhaol

Promoter
Not sure, I forgot his ESO name lol I will try to find out.

Yea I've been playing neverwinter on and off and your guys' discord is locked to not members so I can't speak on it lol. ESO has been off and on but I'm still around I promise ;)

Top Bottom