App: Chetyre - FFXIV, Among Us, and Monster hunter (4/0)

User name: Chetyre

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
FFXIV, Among Us, and Monster hunter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Chetyre

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
Yes

What is their forum name(s)?
EverNova

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Yelling out "Godzilla!!!" randomly in a quiet work place

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
I work in IT in a Animation and VFX Company, because they do Movies like Marvel, Netflix and Disney's shows

The worst job I had was working construction where my boss was very abusive I wasn't treated nicely he always picks on me because I was young and doesn't know anything about my rights and nearly lost my life due to overworked by accidently tripping over a table saw. I ended up quitting after the that day.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Super Bomberman, Super Mario Bros, Super smash brothers because its my childhood games that started the whole gaming for me

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
My first Ex because when ever I where a robe in a game she would keep saying "DRESS!!!", and calls me "DRESSIE BOY!!!" when ever we see each other.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I used to cosplay Anime and game character back in Highschool and early collage days. Gave up due to no time and focusing on my career

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I wanted to meet new mature ppl to play games with :)

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Is there special events we go to like Anime cons, comic cons or gaming cons we to meetup?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A bag of Chips incase I don't make it I could at least enjoy my last bag of chips before dying :D?

Last edited:

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Yelling out "Godzilla!!!" randomly in a quiet work place
What happened after that?

Zandar1

Guild Master Meister, Messer Mover Monsieur
Community Officer
Is there special events we go to like Anime cons, comic cons or gaming cons we to meetup?
As a matter of fact, a few years ago we had Ueycon out in Vegas. I didn't get to go, but dozens of us did show up for a great time. We also actively plan regional meetups and road trips and have made lifelong friendships as a result.

Also, never play Wexamos in Mario Party Switch.

In the past, when I was heading out to more big midwest gaming conventions such as Origins and GenCon. There were a few times I tried to coordinate meeting up with fellow Uey's. It failed miserably, but if and when I start making those journeys again. I will probably once again attempt to meetup with others from the U. Right now my convention schedule is limited to those local to me.

Looking foward to seeing you in game and chatting.

Hi Chetyre pleasure to meet you.

What is your main class in FFXIV and what kind of content do you enjoy?

Fhaol

Promoter
Greetings and welcome to the process.... so do you ever get to see production takes of any of thos shows to where you are sick of them before they come out?? Good luck!!! Oh and an avatar would be a plus :)

I work in IT in a Animation and VFX Company, because they do Movies like Marvel, Netflix and Disney's shows

Hi Chetyre pleasure to meet you.

What is your main class in FFXIV and what kind of content do you enjoy?
Nice to meet you too ^^/

I main in DRK but I could also play GNB, PLD, WHM and MCH, I mainly enjoy the MSQ (not MSQ roulettes tho), RP, Maps, Extreme and Savage raids

Greetings and welcome to the process.... so do you ever get to see production takes of any of thos shows to where you are sick of them before they come out?? Good luck!!! Oh and an avatar would be a plus :)

Nah I don't deal with anything on Production related. I just do IT support some times its cool that we get free tickets to a theater to watch our movie and some times I get credits in the credit rolls. The movie that i can flex on was Next Gen on netflix where i can actually show off my name in the credits to my friends XD

Anyways i haz updated my avatar :p

Last edited:

Zandar1

Community Officer
The movie that i can flex on was Next Gen on netflix where i can actually show off my name in the credits to my friends XD
Nice!

I actually liked that one, was entirely a decent film.

EverNova

Promoter
Hey Chet!

I've known Chet for a few weeks. He's been very nice and helpful running raids, etc. :)

What's your favorite thing to cook?
What's your favorite thing to eat?
What is your favorite place you've visited?
Where is the next place you would visit if given the chance?

Hey Chet!

I've known Chet for a few weeks. He's been very nice and helpful running raids, etc. :)

What's your favorite thing to cook?

I mainly like to do Grilling meat, Japanese food like Takoyaki, and okonomi Yaki and some times Traditional Chinese food as well

What's your favorite thing to eat?

Oh this a tough question, Sushi (esp torch Sushi) Steak, Pasta, Rotti, pizza, Peaking Duck, most type seafood

What is your favorite place you've visited?

I'd say in asia region would be Hong Kong

In North America was LA

Where is the next place you would visit if given the chance?

Japan in Asia Region

In North America would be Ohio, LA and would love to visit NYC again at some point

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
is there a Chinese regional style you prefer? Whats one of your favorite recipes from China?

is there a Chinese regional style you prefer? Whats one of your favorite recipes from China?
I prefer Hong Kong style because thats where i was born, Just mainly fried rice with veggie, eggs with BBQ pork XD

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
If you ever care to I'd love some recipes. Most of what I know is either Americanized or more traditional recipes from Sichuan. My Japanese food knowledge is more but still sparse; same with South East Asia.

Though now I want a Shanghai You Dunzi with a passion....

Zandar1

Community Officer
Now I'm hungry dammit

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
I'm voting YES, but not just because we have a Kitchen/Recipes section (really). Good meet-ups through games seem rare these days, where most use it as an excuse for behavior that would get them slapped in person.

Top Bottom