App: Califf D`Troit - ESO, maybe going back to Neverwinter (0/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
ESO, maybe going back to Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
All my accounts are cstone357,my main in ESO is Syn D`Troit

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
There is a ghost of D`Troit past :) I lost my old account info and I like this Califf one better so...

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I now live in Placerville California and there is a, shall we say "Character Bar" downtown called the Liars Bench (the Bench to the cool folks, so I will continue calling it the Liars Bench...) When I go out with friends I go out with the intention of finishing the evening early enough that something ANYTHING is open in this sleepy town so I don't end up at the Liars Bench. I have yet to go to any other bar...

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
I am trying to answer with new answers, but I cant beat my last story:

I was a bookkeeper for the mob. Well I'm pretty sure there was something shady there as there were two sets of books one I was never allowed to look at and the boss was named Capi. Apart from that, an account was Warner Bros and once while there I saw the General Lee in person and was given several tapes of Robotech videos that normally would go to television studios. It had black frames every once in a while that said 'insert commercial here'

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Star Trek 25th anniversary edition, still into Farming Sim, but now its FS19, and still Zork. I really dig that old packaging they had.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...ing&simid=608051210410263987&selectedIndex=24

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
I don't really let people get under my skin to be honest. Most stuff rolls off my back. Im 6'6 250lbs so not a lot of hassle in person, I drive a Ram truck so not a lot of cutting off or road rage issues, Im a geek happily working with other geeks so no drama there either, of course I work from home most of the time, so I will go with my cat Ezio. He hangs out in my office ignores his cat tree and is determined to sit on my keyboard or worse he bats at the unmute button on my phone while on calls. Some day someone will here an unintended 'you lil bastard!'. Or at least that's what they will think...

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I do not get the hiccups. Never have as far as I can remember.

Link to the ghost of D`Troits past:
https://www.unrepentantgaming.com/f...nter-Star-Trek-Online-(4-0)&highlight=imperia

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
As soon as I started playing a game that had guilds of course the UEY was my first place to try to join up with again. I loved my time here playing Ark and NVW, but kind of got burned out on both games so kind of drifted away.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
I saw the ESO forums that we are joining up with another group for our guild in ESO. my question is do we have an actual UEY Guild there or are we only joining Vanquish?

Can I get a woot woot for 'The Gamers' series by The Dead Gentleman? Come on now, Dorkness rising is awesome.

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Three fingers of Scotch. That's +3 to my daytime drinking stat and a nice way to start an adventure.

Kiserai

Community Leader
If someone who played with him before can verify this is the same guy as the linked (approved) application, we can skip the process as once someone is a member they're always a member.

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Hey D, after some sleuth work, it looks like there's a D'Troit in the U who originally posted the app thread under a different name, Imperia. Try to log in as D'Troit and let us know if it works.

Hi Pfloyd,

I tried that one this morning, I dont recall the password and Im not sure that I have access to that email anymore so Im hesitant to request a reset. Is it possible to get rid of the D`Troit one and keep the Califf D`Troit?

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
If you can catch one of the folks you played a bit with back in the day, they can verify your voice and all that good stuff, then we can just make this your "main" account. We don't wipe any members or names, so D'Troit will stay there, but it's no big deal. See if you can get in the in-game Uey channel and get someone you know you've spoken with in the past to hop in voice comms, and you should be good.

Gwynn

Community Officer
Community Officer
How about your steam account? If you've still got access to that, it'd be easy to verify you :)

Gwynn

Community Officer
Community Officer
Verified user, helped him get sorted with his old forum account. Moving this application out of active status.

foulsoul

The Big Tomato
Community Leader
and you jerks rejected him anyways.

Long live D'troit 2.0

if you need a name situated let us know in the member request forum

Top Bottom