App: Blade9564 - Final Fantasy 14, Destiny 2, I have tons of games so anything cross platform. (4/0)

User name: Blade9564

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Final Fantasy 14, Destiny 2, I have tons of games so anything cross platform.

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Leonard Skywall (FFXIV), blade9564 (PSN)

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
When making Potato Vodka, during the process if there is an issue with the potatoes you can end up producing tear gas. You would never know until you distilled it. If the building was gased out everyone would start to tear up and have to run out. Luckily this only happened a few times. After the first time it started to be funny, tear gas according to what I have read had no lasting effects. So not sure if this applies to the question, but I honestly could not think of anything.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Best Job Distiller at Long Island Spirits, Worst Job cashier. I think the why is kind of obvious lol but making high proof spirits is a blast versus customer service which is hard when you get picked on by customers

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, pretty much any JRPG of the 90s.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
People do not really annoy me. I mean they used to. As I get older I learned everyone has there flaws and issues. Who am I to judge. Understanding and acceptance are very important in society.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Well I guess its the fact that I know how to make any type of alcohol from beer to wine to high proof spirits. Funny thing is I do not drink in my private life do to it giving me stomach issues so I always said if I made it you know it tastes good.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I was recommended to you from someone I met on Final Fantasy 14. All the FCs I have joined tend to just die out. would rather have something a little more permanent.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
I'm sure if I get accepted that I will get the opportunity to ask you guys anything I need. Thanks for the opportunity

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Well if this is og zelda then a sword. Its dangerous to go alone take this extended factory warrantee on your car and I will remind you daily about its expiration.

Hi Blade, pleasure to meet you and welcome to the application process!

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
People do not really annoy me. I mean they used to. As I get older I learned everyone has there flaws and issues. Who am I to judge. Understanding and acceptance are very important in society.
I really like your attitude and way of thinking. This response alone makes me want to get to know you better!
Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I was recommended to you from someone I met on Final Fantasy 14. All the FCs I have joined tend to just die out. would rather have something a little more permanent.
Do you mean someone who isn't in the U recommended you apply to our FC / gaming community? Do you mind sharing who this is as I find this quite interesting.

Some FFXIV questions:

What class(s) do you play?
  1. If multiple classes, do you prefer tanking, healing, dpsing or a combo?
  2. How far along are you in the story?
  3. What are you looking for in a FFXIV free company?
Please feel free to message me or any of the FFXIV folk who respond for a FC invite.

I look forward to meeting you in game!

Hello Blade! Welcome to the app process, I see you are applying withe Final Fantasy online should be getting a guild invite soon and why do you enjoy playing it compared to other mmos? and what is your favorite class? If you need any help or anything, we will be more than happy to help and Good Luck :)

Hi Blade, pleasure to meet you and welcome to the application process!

I really like your attitude and way of thinking. This response alone makes me want to get to know you better!

Do you mean someone who isn't in the U recommended you apply to our FC / gaming community? Do you mind sharing who this is as I find this quite interesting.

Some FFXIV questions:

What class(s) do you play?
  1. If multiple classes, do you prefer tanking, healing, dpsing or a combo?
  2. How far along are you in the story?
  3. What are you looking for in a FFXIV free company?
Please feel free to message me or any of the FFXIV folk who respond for a FC invite.

I look forward to meeting you in game!
Hi there pleasure to meet you. I met someone in game and they are a member of this group.
I'm a tank I play Paladin.
Story I am at the end currently working on last steps of resistance weapon series. Only other weapon series I need to do is eureka.
Playing with friends and laughing is a bonus. I do way too much duty finder and tend to make groups myself to get mounts and such. I can play Savage content as well. The last serious content was when eden 1st dropped and my fc was still around.
Triple Triad lately got to about 225 cards so far a group would help for the memory misera card I think it's zenos.
So basically in and fc reciprocal help if that makes sense lol.

Hello Blade! Welcome to the app process, I see you are applying withe Final Fantasy online should be getting a guild invite soon and why do you enjoy playing it compared to other mmos? and what is your favorite class? If you need any help or anything, we will be more than happy to help and Good Luck :)
I like Final Fantasy because it's the bees knees.

See what I did there folks...

Class strictly a Paladin I dabble with others but not seriously in game I would say. A lot of wasted experience points at level cap lol. This mmo the music and nostalgia. Also for all those needing an omatone spoken fix he just did one on yanxia.

Zandar1

Guild Master Meister, Messer Mover Monsieur
Community Officer
A fellow member of the Eorzean Union of Enmity Management Professionals, outstanding.

Have you given any of the other tank classes a try?

Yes a long time ago. Paladin has just always been a personal favorite regardless of game.

Fhaol

Promoter
Hello and welcome to the process :) So does it matter what kindof potatos you use to make vodka?? Good luck!!

Hello and welcome to the process :) So does it matter what kindof potatos you use to make vodka?? Good luck!!
Not really it's all about converting the starch to sugar via enzymes potato of choice was the marcy russet due to being small less water and a thicker skin.

Fhaol

Promoter
I was just wondering because those yellow potaoes seem sweeter so I avoid the, I just started playing Destiny 2 again but really still a beginner. Do you still play and may I ask where about are you located. Also an avatar would be a plus :)

Not really it's all about converting the starch to sugar via enzymes potato of choice was the marcy russet due to being small less water and a thicker skin.

Hello again,

Sweetness in the potatoes is relative. The enzymes used to break down the potatoes are the same one we have in our mouths if you chew on a nacho cheese dorito for a minute or so without swallowing it will become sweet. So it really has to do with how the potato was prepared for your consumption you know relative.

Destiny 2 I kinda stopped in the middle of the ice expansion. I would love to catch up and play vog 2.0.

I am located in NY. I play on PS5

Zandar1

Guild Master Meister, Messer Mover Monsieur
Community Officer
Let me know when you're around so we can get you into the FC!

Fhaol

Promoter
Hi and thanks for quick reply...I started D2 a couple years ago and never got far but Steam has it and a couple things for it on sale no, I got a couple dlcs? for 9 bucks . Darn I play on PC. So what is vog 2.0 please? BTW LIking this app!

Hello again,

Sweetness in the potatoes is relative. The enzymes used to break down the potatoes are the same one we have in our mouths if you chew on a nacho cheese dorito for a minute or so without swallowing it will become sweet. So it really has to do with how the potato was prepared for your consumption you know relative.

Destiny 2 I kinda stopped in the middle of the ice expansion. I would love to catch up and play vog 2.0.

I am located in NY. I play on PS5

Last edited:
I think d2 I cross platform. Just double check and vog 2.0 is Vault of Glass from destiny 1 redone as well as the old weapons like the mythoclast and fatebringer I think. So it would be fun to run it on d2. So far so good still figuring things out.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
do you play any pick-up co-op? We've got a bit of a rotation going: Titanfall 2, Vermintide 2, World War Z, Left 4 Dead, and many more. We also do the occasional event for games that are nominally PvP: Rocket League, Dead By Daylight, and Among Us... Do you play any of these perchance? Are there any we missed that you could recommend?

Hello,
No I don't really have any of those games. I have minecraft and minecraft dungeons, gta v, I have rocket league but haven't played in years. Ghost of tsushima multi-player is fun to pick up and play. I play Gundam Battle Operation 2 on psn as well. Human fall flat is fun to joke around in. All the call of duty but I rarely play now. Used to do zombie maps a ton.

Last edited:

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Welcome to the app process! Have you been able to link up with any of us in game or on Discord yet? Your app is really good and I feel like you would fit in really well with us based on that. I The next thing I look for is positive member feedback so the faster you get online and link up with us the faster the app process will go.

I'm in final fantasy xiv currently. I just joined last night. Played a little but it was late everyone going to bed. I am on now just grinding resistance weapon parts if anyone wants to join. Not sure what the discord is I'm kind of new to all this so bear with me. Like how do linkshells work lol.

A few of us from the FFXIV FC chatted with Blade on Discord last night. We also ran an expert dungeon with him as the main tank. Everything went well, he was friendly, fun and seemed to fit in well. More data is needed but so far so good!

Top Bottom