App: BigErn - Atm just neverwinter its been a long while since I last played, so im trying to get back into the game (0/3)

User name: BigErn

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Atm just neverwinter its been a long while since I last played, so im trying to get back into the game

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Akilies

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Well I think the most embarrassing/ funnies thing I have done is definitely the time "accidentally" tooted loudly and it was quiet in the restaurant

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Coolest job i ever had was probably landscaping and that only because my friend was the boss and most of the times we just had laughs and joked around.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Final Fantasy 14, Call of Duty and Wizard 101

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
The most annoying person ive ever met was this chick who liked me, every time i were to pick her up she would try n do things with me BUT little did she know i did not like here cause she a VERY VERY strange smell.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
Well i have a 2007 Shelby Cobra Gt500 and trying to make it into a dream car of mine.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I would choose an Unrepentant Gaming Community over a regular gaming guild bc most regular gaming guild are pretty rude and disrespectful at times, they say they help out with things but usually end up not, and i would like to try something different for a change.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
The old man hands me a hot dog. Why you may ask, well that is because if im hungry I can eat it but if there is a scawyy monster then all i have to do is drop the hotdog as a distraction ans run.

Harplager

Promoter
Welcome to the app process. This is a "get to know each other" phase where we all find out if we click together. It takes 4 yes votes to get in. This process takes some time, so stay active in this thread and let's see if we fit.

We'd love to see pictures of the car. Several of us are gearheads (or wannabe gearheads like me).
How did you find out about us?

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hi BigErn! Welcome to the app process, I see you are applying with Neverwinter, so you should be getting a guild invite soon if you haven't already. I see one of your top 3 games is call of duty. Dude I have put my hours in those games lol my favorite one was Advanced warfare zombies for sure! Really enjoyed that one alot, when it launched. What is one of your favorite Cod games? and if you need any help or anything please let one of us know,and we will be happy to help and best of luck with your App :)

Learnedhand

Promoter
Welcome to the App process,

If you want to join the folks in Neverwinter while your app is pending, you can join our custom in game chat channel, introduce yourself as a new applicant and request a guild invite. You join the chat channel by typing /channel_join uey in the chat box.

I also did landscaping for awhile. Job was great. It mostly consisted of smoking an imperial shit-ton of weed and trying not to get stung by wasps. Good times!

Also, pics of the Shelby would not be frowned upon. **hint, cough, hint ***

arkle

Promoter
I see you listed FFXIV; I'm just about to give it a try as I take a "rest" from DDO; what's the first thing i need to know?

Also, you may like to get an avatar; helps us get a visual fix. And by "you may like" I am employing an euphemism

Top Bottom