App: Azliter - Neverwinter (4/0)

ScyLent

NWO
Guild Leader
Hi Azliter! Hope the leveling process is going well. Please make sure you are inviting fellow members to come by and drop some comments and let's get some traffic through this app. I am sure you have had some chats with some Pantsless characters :)

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
We started sharing keybindings in Elite: did you ever find a comfortable controller scheme?

Gwynn

Community Officer
Do you recall who you were able to play with in NWO?

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Heya Az!

I replied to your PM but I thought I'd openly do likewise here. Again, thank you for PMing me about our WoW guilds, and I hope all is well on your end. :)

Our Classic presence has kinda dwindled once the old school grind wore players out; prompting most to return to retail and the Shadowlands release. While those who have burned through the game and are raiding have left for full time raiding guilds. So not much is happening in WoW Classic right now.

For WoW Classic our guilds are on Pagle (East Coast):

Horde - Pantsless in Azeroth
  • GM: Kegtankard
    • Officers: Fornido, Gigglepants, Ryiaala, Eldarian
Alliance - No Mas Pantalones
  • GM: Madam
    • Officers: Tankard, Liainah, Healzmaybe, Elldarian
Our retail presence is considerably more robust, albeit scattered ... as in multiple guilds scattered across multiple realms. Fortunately, inter-realm grouping is a thing. So once you find Ueys to play with (and there are many) it won't matter much which server you (or they) are on.

For WoW retail our original (and still fairly active) guilds are:

Horde: Area 52 - Badwolf Corporation
  • GM: Holliquin
    • Officers: Fairfax, Arnes, Moonseed, Evictoria, Emberdrake
Alliance: Hyjal - Dazed N Confused
  • GM: Garnette
    • Officers: Volarac, Trilli, Braundar, Korisana
Elite: Dangerous has become quite a thing here in the U. Krishach and Havokist are our lead commanders, and many play. All are awesomesauce.

Now to your app. You seem like a rather high speed low drag individual. Love the paramedic work. My wife (Ryiaala ... also a Uey) and I are PADI rescue divers who are on standby with local precinct FDs for SAR duty. Fortunately our number has not been called for a while. I say fortunately because underwater rescue & recovery work usually means the worst has already been realized. Having said that ... there is an unexplainable spiritual clarity that comes from being someone else's truth to strength in their darkest moment. My dad calls them missions of mercy. I simply count my blessings every day.

Anyway, many of us here are of a similar ilk, particularly our veterans - of which we have many. So my question to you is ... what is the most high speed low drag thing you have ever done? And don't temper describing the intensity of the moment because how you portray it will tell us a lot about you.

Hope your holidays were safe and (at least somewhat) sane, and I look forward to your reply.

Cheers! 👌

Keg

[edit] Almost forgot ... my drink of choice depends on situation & ambiance: Aberlour 21 or Perrier Jouet Belle Epoch.

Last edited:
We started sharing keybindings in Elite: did you ever find a comfortable controller scheme?
I changed a bunch of keybindings that work better for me and went back to playing but just couldn't get into it

Heya Az!

I replied to your PM but I thought I'd openly do likewise here. Again, thank you for PMing me about our WoW guilds, and I hope all is well on your end. :)

Our Classic presence has kinda dwindled once the old school grind wore players out; prompting most to return to retail and the Shadowlands release. While those who have burned through the game and are raiding have left for full time raiding guilds. So not much is happening in WoW Classic right now.

For WoW Classic our guilds are on Pagle (East Coast):

Horde - Pantsless in Azeroth
  • GM: Kegtankard
    • Officers: Fornido, Gigglepants, Ryiaala, Eldarian
Alliance - No Mas Pantalones
  • GM: Madam
    • Officers: Tankard, Liainah, Healzmaybe, Elldarian
Our retail presence is considerably more robust, albeit scattered ... as in multiple guilds scattered across multiple realms. Fortunately, inter-realm grouping is a thing. So once you find Ueys to play with (and there are many) it won't matter much which server you (or they) are on.

For WoW retail our original (and still fairly active) guilds are:

Horde: Area 52 - Badwolf Corporation
  • GM: Holliquin
    • Officers: Fairfax, Arnes, Moonseed, Evictoria, Emberdrake
Alliance: Hyjal - Dazed N Confused
  • GM: Garnette
    • Officers: Volarac, Trilli, Braundar, Korisana
Elite: Dangerous has become quite a thing here in the U. Krishach and Havokist are our lead commanders, and many play. All are awesomesauce.

Now to your app. You seem like a rather high speed low drag individual. Love the paramedic work. My wife (Ryiaala ... also a Uey) and I are PADI rescue divers who are on standby with local precinct FDs for SAR duty. Fortunately our number has not been called for a while. I say fortunately because underwater rescue & recovery work usually means the worst has already been realized. Having said that ... there is an unexplainable spiritual clarity that comes from being someone else's truth to strength in their darkest moment. My dad calls them missions of mercy. I simply count my blessings every day.

Anyway, many of us here are of a similar ilk, particularly our veterans - of which we have many. So my question to you is ... what is the most high speed low drag thing you have ever done? And don't temper describing the intensity of the moment because how you portray it will tell us a lot about you.

Hope your holidays were safe and (at least somewhat) sane, and I look forward to your reply.

Cheers! 👌

Keg

[edit] Almost forgot ... my drink of choice depends on situation & ambiance: Aberlour 21 or Perrier Jouet Belle Epoch.
Sweet I actually have my horde main on area 52.
To answer your question. Recently we had a call that was a traffic accident that we were the first ambulance on scene and it ended up being a multi casualty incident with a total of 8 pts that included 2 dead upon arrival two critical pts (one an 8 y/o paralyzed below the waist) a 14 month old pediatric code and 3 stable pts. Being first on scene I ended up running the mci which I had never done. Went through a gambit of emotions from what do I do, to I need to do everything I can for a pediatric, to I can't do anything because technically they are dead and I need to focus on everyone still living who could die. To then just remembering getting down to getting things done. Feeling super emotional at some point talking to a crying 5 y/o who was just worried about her brothers. Eventually 3 ambulances later and two helicopters got everyone to the hospital to find out eventually 4 people passed away. Feeling afterwards that it was such a cluster and nothing went very well only to find out from other crews and the hospital that it was run really well. After all the only thing that bothered me was that the two kids that were seriously injured were not properly secured

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
This app has been going longer than usual but he's still here and everything looks good to me so I'm going to start with the first yes vote.

arkle

Promoter
This app has been going longer than usual but he's still here and everything looks good to me so I'm going to start with the first yes vote.
Oh yes i see mid November. I think I have seen enough, adding another YES vote

YES

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
I'll add another yes, though I am said for Elite. I bet we could help though; your reaction is a common one trying to figure out the game. Its poor at explaining things.

Top Bottom