App: Azliter - Neverwinter (0/0)

User name: Azliter

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Kava

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
one of the most embarrassing things I have done as an adult is having to take a shit on the side of the interstate with all of my kids in the car who kept asking what are you doing dad as they were staring at me.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Coolest job I have had is a Paramedic because I get to help people and I never know what each shift is going to bring or where we will end up that day.
The worst job I have had is working for UPS. I had to be to work at 3 am and I am not a morning person. the people I worked with only cared about them selves and would not help anyone else.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
FFVII because to this day I have not beaten the final boss and it is anoying
Twisted metal because there is nothing like smashing up cars.
Mario cart because I get to share a part of my childhood with my kids.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
most annoying person I met talked so much that it was always a one sided conversation. every time you did sat something he would attempt to one up you even though it wasn't a competition. he would switch into every shift of mine that he could and told everyone we were best friends which we were not.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I love to bake even though it never looks like the picture when I am done it is still good lol. I bake all of my kids birthday cakes by scratch

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I choose Unrepentant gaming due to you not being just a guild but a family that crosses over multiple games. I am looking forward to making friends to play with over multiple games. I have played with people from this community in the past and they have always been the most helpful.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
What game does most people in the community play?
How many Active Neverwinter players do you have?
What is your Drink of choice?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A rubber chicken because nobody likes the sounds it makes so it takes away that chance that you will come across humans but anything else you are on your own.

ScyLent

NWO
Guild Leader
Had a chat today with Azliter today, tried to convince him to be an alt-a-holic like me! Hope to continue seeing him active so we can do some runs.

As for active members in NW we have quite a few 10-15 in various levels of stages game-wise, due to my time zone I seem to always catch the tail end of the influx, or maybe they just see me on and start to leave, but I am inclined to think its because it's late in their time zones...

By the way, add an avatar, some of the folks here do not like letters and prefer to see pictures in their books and that has carried over to forums as well!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Welcome to the app process! So regarding your dumb story, did you just get stuck in middle of Kansas or something and just had to go???

Are you still a paramedic or do you do something else now?

Welcome to the app process! So regarding your dumb story, did you just get stuck in middle of Kansas or something and just had to go???

Are you still a paramedic or do you do something else now?
We had just got back into california but we were in the desert so the next exit or rest stop was another 40 miles or so. Just couldn't hold it.

I am still a Paramedic have been for about seven years now

Had a chat today with Azliter today, tried to convince him to be an alt-a-holic like me! Hope to continue seeing him active so we can do some runs.

As for active members in NW we have quite a few 10-15 in various levels of stages game-wise, due to my time zone I seem to always catch the tail end of the influx, or maybe they just see me on and start to leave, but I am inclined to think its because it's late in their time zones...

By the way, add an avatar, some of the folks here do not like letters and prefer to see pictures in their books and that has carried over to forums as well!
[/QUO

I just might turned into an alt-a-holic I tend to. And thank you for the advice. I had to figure out how to make a picture smaller lol

Krishach

Promoter
shameless plug to answer a question - I play Elite Dangerous, and its free on Epic this week :cool:

That said, do you play anything with shorter multiplayer sessions? Left 4 Dead, Among Us, and others with short co-op and/or versus are things we also do rounds on.

Currently I am not I have played destiny 2, and overwatch in the past. I have Rogue but I am terrible at first person shooters so me playing them does not last very long.

Krishach

Promoter
You're welcome to join us in Elite Dangerous, though it is first person space flight sim.

I play a lot of co-op shooters, but I also play Among Us, Helldivers, Dawn of War 2: Last Stand, Magicka, and some RTSs that are top down/twin stick. Also most of the FPS that we've been doing are co-op rather than competitive, like Left 4 Dead 2, Killing Floor 2, Vermintide 2, Space Hulk: Deathwing, and a few others. Also a few 3rd person games like Rocket League or Dead by Daylight. Would that be easier than something that is more directly competitive, like Overwatch?

Don't know I haven't really looked into those. I had considered playing elite dangerous at some point I just never picked it up. I just get frustrated playing 1st person shooters with random people because I just die lol

Fhaol

Promoter
Welcome to the process. Have you ever considered an other MMos although the U doesnt do JUST mmos. We are a kind of family, like the Addams lol but the best family I have ever had! So I have had a few friends studying to be doctors who were paramedics while in college. Whats the grossest or funniest scene you have ever come upon?? Good luck and remember to visit often?

I I just got elite dangerous because Kirshach mentioned it was free so I was going to try it out. The funniest scene I have been on would be a call we had where everyone on scene spoke spanish and we did but the lady had fallen so we were looking for injuries when my partner tapped me on the shoulder and said I think I know what her problem was because they pt was holding a jar of sugar and of course she was a diabetic and her sugar ended up being low. The grossest would be a pt had a bloody foot and was covered in flies and the smell coming from the boot was horrid but after taking off the boot the foot was covered in maggots

Fhaol

Promoter
So have you ever just lost it and busted out laughing/barfing at a scene??

I I just got elite dangerous because Kirshach mentioned it was free so I was going to try it out. The funniest scene I have been on would be a call we had where everyone on scene spoke spanish and we did but the lady had fallen so we were looking for injuries when my partner tapped me on the shoulder and said I think I know what her problem was because they pt was holding a jar of sugar and of course she was a diabetic and her sugar ended up being low. The grossest would be a pt had a bloody foot and was covered in flies and the smell coming from the boot was horrid but after taking off the boot the foot was covered in maggots

Krishach

Promoter
We'll be playing Elite all weekend if you want to hop on. You'll start in the Pilots Federation space, which once left cannot be re-entered. Missions are scaled and only new players make it a good place to get a feel of things. When you're ready to leave pilots federation space, poke one of us and we can Wing up.

Top Bottom