App: AsheMoonVeil - Up for anything really; I play Dead By Daylight, FFXIV, Warframe (I’m new to this one but I’m really enjoying it so far.) (4/0

User name: AsheMoonVeil

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Up for anything really; I play Dead By Daylight, FFXIV, Warframe (I’m new to this one but I’m really enjoying it so far.)

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Mira Damaris

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
My life… lol, just kidding. When I was in high school.. with my little goth heart.. my friends and I used to hang out in the graveyard. We would take pictures trying to catch ghosts, so, this one Halloween we went.. trying to get pictures and the people living in the area reported us. Obviously afraid that we were going to cause property damage. Well, there were policeman on bikes riding through looking for us, so we all dropped down and army crawled our way through the graveyard to the exit. Lol. So, I guess this might cover all three there.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
The coolest job is my present; I work for the hospital, I am an operator. We are the ones who call out the codes; Fires, violent patients or visitors. I hear A LOT of interesting things every night. Lol. The job I hated the most ways when I was in collections.. I’m too sympathetic, I guess.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Any Final Fantasy, I’ve not played all; there are definitely some that I really want to play but haven’t been able to get a hold of. NieR either game, honestly. Hmm, Silent Hill.. my favorite horror series. (Fatal Frame is also up there.)

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Wow, I didn’t realize how tough it would be to answer this question because I’m not really bothered by many. I had to think really hard.. I’ve come up with a guy I used to play with, he would creep on the ladies and messaged us constantly. We had to ban him because he wouldn’t listen to the leaders.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
My family used to own a haunted attraction in NE Ohio. It was called The Haunted School House and Haunted Laboratory. So, basically, I love all things spook.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I’ve been looking for an unproblematic guild where I can have fun and enjoy the game. So, when I saw your promotion in chat.. I thought I would give it a go.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Pickles and olives? Yay or nay? Hmm… what is the most extreme thing you would do for a million dollars? Vampires, zombies or werewolves?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A book on survival, because I’m going to need it. (I’ve never played Zelda… don’t hate me.)

Fhaol

Promoter
Hello and welcome to the process. I played Warframe for a bit and its cool with a good Uey guild but then I tried Destiny 2... :) Anyway have you ever done gravestone rubbings?? Good luck!! BTW No olives,,,yuk!!!

Zandar1

Guild Master Meister, Messer Mover Monsieur
Community Officer
Hi Ashe!

Zandar, your helpful and fun FFXIV FC leader and Uey Guild coordinator/Cat herder here!

Thanks for giving us a look here at Unrepentant!

Let us know when you'll be around and we'll have you check out the FC on Siren as a recruit.

Pickles and olives? Yay or nay? Hmm… what is the most extreme thing you would do for a million dollars? Vampires, zombies or werewolves?
1) Known around these parts as a fan of big ol' deli-style garlic kosher dills, not a fan of olives though.

2) Yay pickles!

3) I don't honestly know, if there was something I was offered a million dollars to do I would have to hear the details first.

4) Vambees from Brave Fencer Mushashi.

The coolest job is my present; I work for the hospital, I am an operator. We are the ones who call out the codes; Fires, violent patients or visitors. I hear A LOT of interesting things every night. Lol.
My mom is a retired head floor nurse, and I've heard stories about hospitals being never dull and boring. Of course, that's when the metahuman with the shotgun wound crashes through the ER needing help...

My family used to own a haunted attraction in NE Ohio. It was called The Haunted School House and Haunted Laboratory. So, basically, I love all things spook.
We have several Ohio area Ueys, including myself. Some of us have probably been there over the years!

Hello and welcome to the process. I played Warframe for a bit and its cool with a good Uey guild but then I tried Destiny 2... :) Anyway have you ever done gravestone rubbings?? Good luck!! BTW No olives,,,yuk!!!
Thank you! I like Warframe because it feels like there is SO much to do. I have also played Destiny 2 but I wasn’t so invested in it. I love FFXIV so much. I’ve been a fan of the Final Fantasy franchise for 20 years now, playing on my PS1/PS2. :) Honestly, I’ve never done any gravestone rubbings, but I have been Ghost Hunting. I was terrified. Lol. But, it was a lot of fun and a good experience. <3 Also… olives are delicious! Hehe.

Hi Ashe!

Zandar, your helpful and fun FFXIV FC leader and Uey Guild coordinator/Cat herder here!

Thanks for giving us a look here at Unrepentant!

Let us know when you'll be around and we'll have you check out the FC on Siren as a recruit.

1) Known around these parts as a fan of big ol' deli-style garlic kosher dills, not a fan of olives though.

2) Yay pickles!

3) I don't honestly know, if there was something I was offered a million dollars to do I would have to hear the details first.

4) Vambees from Brave Fencer Mushashi.

My mom is a retired head floor nurse, and I've heard stories about hospitals being never dull and boring. Of course, that's when the metahuman with the shotgun wound crashes through the ER needing help...

We have several Ohio area Ueys, including myself. Some of us have probably been there over the years!
Firstly, thank you and nice to meet you! I am usually on mornings and late nights as I work 1:30-10PM EST. I do have this coming Wednesday completely free, if you would like to meet up then. I would love to meet and see everyone!

I love pickles! When I was younger my family said “Watch out, you’re going to turn green like a pickle!”. Jokes on them.. lol. I do like spicy pickles, but also those deli ones.. omg. Yum.

Vampires are an excellent choice. Anne Rice, The Black Dagger Brotherhood.. I had seen Vampire Hinter a long time ago, don’t remember it much though. I’m regretting not adding witches to the list now. Lol. Because one of my favorite movies of all time is The Craft and I also enjoyed the anime Witch Hunter Robin. As for video game’s; Bloodrayne, Vampyr and Bloodborne are pretty good. Unfortunately I’ve never heard of the one you mentioned. :x

Working at the hospital is very tiring but I love it. There is so much going on all the time and some days are more hectic than others. I could go on for days with the crazy things I hear as an operator and after hours appointment scheduler and triage (Im not a nurse but I get them there. Lol.) for the doctors offices in my health system. I realize I’m blabbing a lot. Lol.

Nice to know there are some fellow Ohioans! They are kind of hard to find. :) I hope to get to know all of you better! Let me know if you’re free Wednesday, I can even meet up after 10:30pm this evening if available!

Fhaol

Promoter
Just for fun how do you feel about avacados?? Do you listen to music when you game or just the game music??

Thank you! I like Warframe because it feels like there is SO much to do. I have also played Destiny 2 but I wasn’t so invested in it. I love FFXIV so much. I’ve been a fan of the Final Fantasy franchise for 20 years now, playing on my PS1/PS2. :) Honestly, I’ve never done any gravestone rubbings, but I have been Ghost Hunting. I was terrified. Lol. But, it was a lot of fun and a good experience. <3 Also… olives are delicious! Hehe.

Just for fun how do you feel about avacados?? Do you listen to music when you game or just the game music??
I have never actually had avacado, so I can’t really tell you my preference on them. But, I hear they are good on toast.

As for music, it depends on my mood. I can do either. But, I can’t help but tune into “LA-HEE”. If I do listen to music while I play, it’s usually lo-fi, chillpop.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Any Final Fantasy, I’ve not played all; there are definitely some that I really want to play but haven’t been able to get a hold of. NieR either game, honestly. Hmm, Silent Hill.. my favorite horror series. (Fatal Frame is also up there.)
What would be your favorite FF game?

What would be your favorite FF game?
The first Final Fantasy game I played was a demo from FF8 from a game magazine. This is what first piqued my interest. It wasn’t until FFIX released that I played a full game and from then I was hooked. I loved the story; a bunch of thieves whisk away a Princess to rescue her. I love the silliness of it and the emotional situations that happen during the war between the nations.

Thia is probably a lot more than you were looking for. Lol. But, I love Vivi, such a cutie.. must protect.

Rhu

If you need an invite to the Warframe clan, just post your in game name, and I'll get you s--
I have never actually had avacado, so I can’t really tell you my preference on them. But, I hear they are good on toast.
Wait, what? Not even guacamole, nature's most delicious slime? I thought everyone ate at least, like, a full kilogram of that stuff every year.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
If you need an invite to the Warframe clan, just post your in game name, and I'll get you s--

Wait, what? Not even guacamole, nature's most delicious slime? I thought everyone ate at least, like, a full kilogram of that stuff every year.
Not all. I loved the stuff, and I live right next to Mexico. I loved it right up until it stopped loving me back. Now I'd need an epipen and a trip to the ER, so I abstain...

@AsheMoonVeil you mentioned Dead By Daylight, and thats quite popular here, as are games like Among Us. I do some of the more co-op stuff myself, such as Vermintide, Left 4 Dead, World War Z, and even some top-down Co-op like 40k: Last Stand and Helldivers. Are there any co-ops you play, or can recommend?

Last edited:
I currently only play on PS4, but I’ve been looking into a PC for a while now. You can still have my user name though, it’s the same as on here; AsheMoonVeil.

Lol. Not even a lick.. shocking, I know. I am actually very picky…. I haven’t tried a lot. Possibly getting sick is what deters me. :x

Not all. I loved the stuff, and I live right next to Mexico. I loved it right up until it stopped loving me back. Now I'd need an epipen and a trip to the ER, so I abstain...

@AsheMoonVeil you mentioned Dead By Daylight, and thats quite popular here, as are games like Among Us. I do some of the more co-op stuff myself, such as Vermintide, Left 4 Dead, World War Z, and even some top-down Co-op like 40k: Last Stand and Helldivers. Are there any co-ops you play, or can recommend?
Well, there is Haven but that is local co-op for two players. I have it on my Switch but it is also on PC and PS4. I haven’t completed it yet but it’s super cute and fun. Probably not what you’re looking for though. Hmm, what else.. there is Phasmophobia (I am really jealous of anyone who can play this… lol.) and Killing Floor. Also, Dying Light and Dead Island are two more zombie games. Friday the 13th isn’t completely dead, I redownloaded it two weeks ago because I was curious and people are still playing. It sucks that they got caught in the middle of a legal battle and had to stop further production on the game. It was a lot of fun!

It's nice to e-meet you @AsheMoonVeil ! Did you get an invite to the FFXIV FC yet? If not, please let us know when you'll be on and we will make sure to get you that invite.

Do you have a favorite class or role you like playing in FFXIV? What kind of content do you enjoy? The U FC has quite a few active players who enjoy a variety of content. We have savage raiders, roulette runners, relic grinders, crafter/gatherers, and a lot of casual folk who are down for most anything.

Cheers,
-Kal

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Well, there is Haven but that is local co-op for two players. I have it on my Switch but it is also on PC and PS4. I haven’t completed it yet but it’s super cute and fun. Probably not what you’re looking for though. Hmm, what else.. there is Phasmophobia (I am really jealous of anyone who can play this… lol.) and Killing Floor. Also, Dying Light and Dead Island are two more zombie games. Friday the 13th isn’t completely dead, I redownloaded it two weeks ago because I was curious and people are still playing. It sucks that they got caught in the middle of a legal battle and had to stop further production on the game. It was a lot of fun!
Haven looks interesting, actually. Seems at first glance to aim more of explorer co-op; is that correct? I have Killing Floor 2, though I know many members have KF1 if thats the one you have. Not sure why I stuck with Berserker in KF2, but I did. Finished Dying Light single player and wouldn't mind some multi... That still stands out as the only zombie game to have given me legit panic in playing. Wasn't even one of the Abnormals; I was trying to pick a van lock in a closed parking lot I had cleared... The one near the quarantine zone with the cement walls. The zombie noises from outside kept messing with me so much I'd cancel the lockpick and look around again, even though I could hear that they weren't right on me...

It's nice to e-meet you @AsheMoonVeil ! Did you get an invite to the FFXIV FC yet? If not, please let us know when you'll be on and we will make sure to get you that invite.

Do you have a favorite class or role you like playing in FFXIV? What kind of content do you enjoy? The U FC has quite a few active players who enjoy a variety of content. We have savage raiders, roulette runners, relic grinders, crafter/gatherers, and a lot of casual folk who are down for most anything.

Cheers,
-Kal
Hello! Nice to meet you as well. I have not, I was not sure yet who to talk to about it. I guess we should schedule a time. :) If someone would be available, I can meet up tomorrow at 11pm EST.

I main healer, but I also really enjoy playing dancer. I love progging and clearing extremes. I’ve also cleared some Savage but haven’t touched this tier at all because of my schedule. I’m really down for anything honestly. :)

Haven looks interesting, actually. Seems at first glance to aim more of explorer co-op; is that correct? I have Killing Floor 2, though I know many members have KF1 if thats the one you have. Not sure why I stuck with Berserker in KF2, but I did. Finished Dying Light single player and wouldn't mind some multi... That still stands out as the only zombie game to have given me legit panic in playing. Wasn't even one of the Abnormals; I was trying to pick a van lock in a closed parking lot I had cleared... The one near the quarantine zone with the cement walls. The zombie noises from outside kept messing with me so much I'd cancel the lockpick and look around again, even though I could hear that they weren't right on me...
Haven is a lot about exploring and there is some fighting involved but it doesn't seem to focus too much on it with how far I got into it. There is also a little romance which is what I find really cute about it.

That’s the scariest part when you can feel the tension like something is about to jump out and bite you! When I was playing Dead Island, the thing that got me was the runners… you could hear them screaming and you wouldn’t know which way they were coming from. Honestly, I haven’t had the chance to play World War Z but it is on of those games I’ve had my eye on for a while. There are a lot of games I’m waiting for on PC. Soon I will finally join the master race. Lol.

Hi Ashe,

I just sent you a private message regarding joining the FC. Hope to see you on soon! :)

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Haven is a lot about exploring and there is some fighting involved but it doesn't seem to focus too much on it with how far I got into it. There is also a little romance which is what I find really cute about it.

That’s the scariest part when you can feel the tension like something is about to jump out and bite you! When I was playing Dead Island, the thing that got me was the runners… you could hear them screaming and you wouldn’t know which way they were coming from. Honestly, I haven’t had the chance to play World War Z but it is on of those games I’ve had my eye on for a while. There are a lot of games I’m waiting for on PC. Soon I will finally join the master race. Lol.
World War Z is good. A lot more "tactical" in terms of survival. So many zombies plus how they have special abilities in a horde (a horde can stampede you and knock you down without doing damage). Not super tense other than its difficulty, but I enjoy it. Literally the only game I play on Epic.

Have you ever taken a look at Vermintide? Fantasy FPS survival (L4D style) with a high emphasis on melee, no unlimited ammo, and some magic.

World War Z is good. A lot more "tactical" in terms of survival. So many zombies plus how they have special abilities in a horde (a horde can stampede you and knock you down without doing damage). Not super tense other than its difficulty, but I enjoy it. Literally the only game I play on Epic.

Have you ever taken a look at Vermintide? Fantasy FPS survival (L4D style) with a high emphasis on melee, no unlimited ammo, and some magic.
When I get my PC, maybe could try some of these co-ops with some of you. :) I am all in if there are spooks involved. Also, I did just check and Vermintide is on PS4.. hmm.. it looks pretty good and it’s something I would give a shot. Do you play any roleplaying games; like NieR, Bloodborne, Ghost of Tsushima, etc.? I’ve spent a lot of time lately playing primarily co-op games. Do you have anything you would recommend other than Vermintide?

Top Bottom