App: asdfcrash - Neverwinter, Warframe (0/3)

User name: asdfcrash

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter, Warframe

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Neverwinter Chiun@ChiunSinanju#15336

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I'm 45 There are a lot, but one that always gets a laugh was streaking down my street at 4:30 in the morning to win a bet. the cop was not impressed

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
FActory = Worst, Current job is my best and what I love doing, I'm an IT systems Administrator for a university.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Warframe it scifi'ish and I love the combat and loot wheel in that system. It also has the fairest free to play machaninic c since you can sell in game items to get equivelent currency for real world items. Halflife Deathmatch classic, my fondest memory was playing quake with my friends at my first IT job and this is the closest modern replica. I loved Quake for its brutal way it showed who was best at a given game and or map. Factorio/Satisfactory I love these world building factory games, their my zen type gaming.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Boss at one of my former Jobs. He was an arrogant prick and we pretty much were at each others throats for years till I left for another job. Point of pride, I was not ask to leave nor was I fired. I worked there with my best friend and they moved him into another office to keep us from working together. This was unacceptable, he left shortly after me, and that the boss got fired :-D

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I'm old cool left me a long time ago, but I guess my latest hobby is kind of trendy, I grow mushrooms

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Actually I found your site in neverwinter and really just want a guild thats playing the same game I am currently. I have a guild of friends but they all play the same thing and I usually do as well, but I didn't want to pay for wow this go around.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Because of the question below this one. what game is this a quote from "You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door" mainly are there other people 40+ in your guild

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
your first sword in original Legend of Zelda.

Fhaol

Promoter
Hello and welcome to the process!! To answer your question, yes there are some of us old as dirt, Im 62 and not the oldest. So toy like Warframe, what is your favorite frame and why please?? Good luck!!

Last edited:

Rhu

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I'm old cool left me a long time ago, but I guess my latest hobby is kind of trendy, I grow mushrooms
There's a lot going on in this sentence, leaving me with several questions:
  1. When did growing mushrooms become trendy? Is there any evidence that this is a trend?
  2. What kind of equipment is required to grow mushrooms?
  3. What kind of mushrooms do you grow?
  4. What kind of social/security arrangements are involved in your mushroom farming?
    1. Are your mushrooms guarded by a trio of dogs that are unusually large compared to your kin?
    2. Do barefoot youths tend to flit about the borders of your property in order to attain samples of your crops?
    3. Are you acquainted with an ancient woodland spirit who sadly won't make an appearance in the movie?
    4. Are you now, or have you ever been, Farmer Maggot?

On a more gaming-related note: do you need an invite for Warframe?

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
No response since the app started over a week ago, voting no.

Learnedhand

Promoter
Have you caught up to any of us in Neverwinter (or any other game/voice comms, etc)? If so, don't be shy about asking people to come here and sing your praises.

If you haven't already, you can join our Neverwinter guild while your app is pending by joining our custom chat channel in game (the command is /channel_join uey), introducing yourself as an applicant and requesting an invite.

arbitrarity

Under the Influence
I note this person is not presently part of the in-game NW guild, which inclines me to think this is a drive-by.

Top Bottom