App: AmazingRedhead - ARK-but play plenty others (0/3)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
ARK-but play plenty others

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
AmazingRedhead

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
Uno. Nocturnals

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Peed in an alley in New Orleans when I was TDY down there. Those grenades pack a punch.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Currently working at the USAF Honor Guard here in D.C. I'm there to lay them to rest for the final time and render military honors.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Half-Life! Chronotirgger and Star Wars X-Wing CD

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
I don't talk to annoying people long enough to remember why they were annoying

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I'm a certified scuba diver and I'm working on my wreck dive cert. One day I'll dive the Great Barrier Reef, provided it's not destroyed by then :\

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
If my buddy likes you guys you gotta be legit. He doesn't like just anyone.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Anyone over here play PUBG?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
a mighty sword device

hi there Redhead. I see you have two applications, are you your own evil twin or a doppelganger?

Also, what has your Ark experience been so far, any interesting anecdotes?

arkle

DDO Guild Leader
Promoter
Welcome to the app process; have a look at a few other accepted applications to see what we are looking for - an avatar being an early win with us as the ghost outline lacks personality and things to talk about.

I'm not sure where the Ark server is at the moment, its not one of the games I play but I'm sure one of the Ark folks will be here soon.

Stay active on your app, in the forums and hopefully we will get to know you and like you so that you get the 4 Yes votes you need rather than the 3 No votes you don't want.

arkle

DDO Guild Leader
Promoter
Just to say I have moved your other post to the trash can, it appears to be a duplicate.

No evil twin I'm just challenged. As for anecdotes when I first started playing my buddy told me there were archaic dolphins so I decided I wanted to find them...I actually found a LVL 5 Megladon that I proceded to punch to unconsciousness all the while screaming at my friend "I ain't no bitch".

He then proceeded to tame/die/lose at least 4 other megladons for the next 4 hours. Strongly recommend this fella.

arkle

DDO Guild Leader
Promoter
Not cold as yet but I see little interaction, to be fair from our side as much as the applicants - so AR (if I can call you AR), have you managed to get online with any Ueys and if so what are your experiences?

Your OP answers need a bit more fleshing out so we have stuff to ask you about and build up an impression of each other so tell me why you picked your 3 favourite games. What did you like about them and how would you rate them out of 10? Is there anything you think about them that could be better?

foulsoul

The Big Tomato
Community Leader
question, what other games do you play that we might join you on besides ark?

Hey AmazingRedhead. Pretty awesome job there. Both my grandfather and father in law were buried with military honors. Very beautiful and proud ceremonies. I'm sure you hear it all the time but thank you!

I'm sure Nocturnals mentioned we play A LOT of different games here. That's why the app process is so important. It gives others that don't play a specific game the chance to interact with you. The more active the better! Time to divulge all your secrets. Give us some juicy stories Nocturnals lol.

We do have some that play PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.

Did you get the mumble password yet? That's another great place to mingle with the U.

Punching the dinosaur. Giggidy.

Hey AmazingRedhead. Pretty awesome job there. Both my grandfather and father in law were buried with military honors. Very beautiful and proud ceremonies. I'm sure you hear it all the time but thank you!

I'm sure Nocturnals mentioned we play A LOT of different games here. That's why the app process is so important. It gives others that don't play a specific game the chance to interact with you. The more active the better! Time to divulge all your secrets. Give us some juicy stories Nocturnals lol.

We do have some that play PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.

Did you get the mumble password yet? That's another great place to mingle with the U.

Punching the dinosaur. Giggidy.
No havn't come across the mumble password. And thank you for the appreciative words :)

Not cold as yet but I see little interaction, to be fair from our side as much as the applicants - so AR (if I can call you AR), have you managed to get online with any Ueys and if so what are your experiences?

Your OP answers need a bit more fleshing out so we have stuff to ask you about and build up an impression of each other so tell me why you picked your 3 favourite games. What did you like about them and how would you rate them out of 10? Is there anything you think about them that could be better?
Well X-Wing and Half-Life mainly for the nostalgia. Used to play with my Dad and bro and my pops would rage quit when we'd gang up on him and kill over and over again. To be fair though...nobody likes that lol. As for Chronotrigger I just loved the story and the development plus they did a great job sneaking jokes and obscure references in there.

Hey AR! How was your out of town thing? So you are a diver? I am guessing you are one of the few people who isn't super intimidated by the immense ginormousness of the ocean? Your story of knocking out the megladon... LOL That's how I am with anything other than ocean animals... I usually antagonize the sharks and than shoot them from the shore all the while screaming at them. It's liberating for me but the people that are in voice with me don't appreciate it very much :p haha. Anyways I can totally relate. Hope to see you in ARK! :D

It was awesome thanks! Yeah I just got my advanced diver cert while I was out there. I love the ocean. It's crazy to me that we've been to the freakin moon and put a rover on Mars but we havn't explored our entire ocean yet. And I just got the mumble info so hopefully I'll be able to hope on ARK soon with you guys, work permitting.

Hey AR! How was your out of town thing? So you are a diver? I am guessing you are one of the few people who isn't super intimidated by the immense ginormousness of the ocean? Your story of knocking out the megladon... LOL That's how I am with anything other than ocean animals... I usually antagonize the sharks and than shoot them from the shore all the while screaming at them. It's liberating for me but the people that are in voice with me don't appreciate it very much :p haha. Anyways I can totally relate. Hope to see you in ARK! :D

hello and welcome to the app process! your application was a little thin on the answers so we shall get to know you through this back and forth...

I read that you want to go see the great barrier reef -- any other places on your bucket list? For me, I would like to go to Egypt and Greece (altho the turmoil in Egypt is so very bad right now :confused:)

since you dont have a most annoying person - what are your pet peeves?

cheers!

Safyr

Top Bottom