App: Amarak - Ark, Conan Exiles, The Forest, other stuffs (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Thanks! If anyone wants to play on an almost vanilla Ark server, me and Talwicca have a couple of them. Just search for the LL Gamer servers. I also run one for Conan Exiles, and we had one for Heat, taken down for now but would turn it on if anyone wants to play

jonesjesus90

DDO Guild Leader
Hey Amarak, are you still around?sadly I don't own ark on PC. I do have it on console and on rainy days me and my oldest usually kill some time playing it and running from stuff that wants to eat us

arkle

Promoter
Looks like I haven't voted on this app so I'm going to throw the last Yes vote your way, not super busy app and not much member feedback but you have stuck at it a long time so kudos for that

YES

Thanks everyone!
Been a few days since I was here, busy at work. I work at a hospital so you know how it is :)

Hey Amarak, are you still around?sadly I don't own ark on PC. I do have it on console and on rainy days me and my oldest usually kill some time playing it and running from stuff that wants to eat us
I am here. I play Ark on PC, not sure if you can play console version on a PC dedicated server or vice versa. Anyone know?

Top Bottom