App: Amarak - Ark, Conan Exiles, The Forest, other stuffs (4/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters

arkle

Promoter
I've not really found anyone to play Ark with, but would also play Conan Exiles if anyone had a server going, or if they wanted to hop onto my CE server. Would also start up my The Forest server if anyone wanted to join me on there. I am here almost every day to see if I got any new messages :)
If you are keen you could try posting on the other open threads and mention you are an applicant. I'm afraid the application centre isn't getting the attention it needs at the moment so if you arent playing anything that other Ueys are playing it can be difficult to get any momentum.

Keep at it!

Krishach

Promoter
Those casual plays still work too. We've a couple Mechwarrior online veterans (I flunked out of basic boot camp, but I tried). Rocket League, Vermintide, Killing Floor 2, Borderlands 3, Deathwing...

If you have one you're interested in, throw a new thread in the Thirsty Troll Tavern and we'll try to join as schedule permits. I'll also poke the those crusty Mechwarrior players.

I didn't know we had and Mechwarriors here. I play that every day, even if it's only a couple of rounds

Krishach

Promoter
Did you get a chance to start a thread in the Thirsty Troll? I gave some people a poke. I don't have the game installed myself anymore, but it was some good times.

I haven't yet, been busy with spring time stuff like getting the garden going and cleaning the house. Also tried out the game HEAT, it's addicting but other than harvesting and building, not a lot going on in it yet. It's still early access though so it might be good later on

Hi there! I don't really play the survival games that you've listed, but I would love to get in a match of MWO with ya. It's been a long time since I've played, so I might not be very good anymore, but I've been considering reinstalling it for a while now and I could put my new graphics card through her paces.

Edit Addendum: If you had to join the faction war in MWO, who would you choose and why? My scout Atlas' are curious.

Last edited:
Hi there! I don't really play the survival games that you've listed, but I would love to get in a match of MWO with ya. It's been a long time since I've played, so I might not be very good anymore, but I've been considering reinstalling it for a while now and I could put my new graphics card through her paces.

Edit Addendum: If you had to join the faction war in MWO, who would you choose and why? My scout Atlas' are curious.

I play as House Marik, but there's not a lot of real faction play going on. My Mechwarrior name is Baron Wasteland, if you do log in you can send me a friend invite :) I only do a couple "drops" per day usually, I'm pretty casual about it. Would love to see you in there!

williamsond

DDO Usurper
I like the cut of your gib Sir have a shiny yes I too loved the mech warrior although haven't played for a while i might pick up the new mercs game at some point, have you played that yet ? if so is it any good?

I like the cut of your gib Sir have a shiny yes I too loved the mech warrior although haven't played for a while i might pick up the new mercs game at some point, have you played that yet ? if so is it any good?
I haven't played the new MW5, it's a bit out of my budget for now, but it looks amazing! Mechwarrior Online is free to play, and they always have events going on so you can get more mech bays (character slots) for free when you complete them. I haven't spent money on the game in years and am up to 158 mechs, and I have 11 empty bays so I can buy more mechs with the in-game currency that you earn just by playing. It's free on steam , give it a quick install and try it out, if you don't like it, uninstall it, no biggie! :)

williamsond

DDO Usurper
I have MWO from the pre order i just haven't played it in a long time I enjoyed it at the time but it got very power creepy and build focused so I gave it a break.

I have MWO from the pre order i just haven't played it in a long time I enjoyed it at the time but it got very power creepy and build focused so I gave it a break.
Well sadly it's gotten worse in that regard. Their last patch just threw premade groups in with solo players, so if you are a team of 12 individuals, and the enemy has a 5 man group plus 7 pugs, it's almost a guaranteed loss. What I do to offset the frustration, is one month I pick my single best mech in each weight class, and only play those, to get a decent rank on the leaderboards, the next month, I don't care if I win or lose, I just grab a fun looking mech/build and have fun!

Thanks for the votes guys! I still need to find a game to play with somebody! LOL Me and my wife do have Ark and Heat servers running if anyone wants to check those out

williamsond

DDO Usurper
hey buddy you need to get Talwicca to post in her app its looking a bit abandoned and has a couple of no votes for inactivity(don't worry these can be taken back if we see teh app is still live).

hey buddy you need to get Talwicca to post in her app its looking a bit abandoned and has a couple of no votes for inactivity(don't worry these can be taken back if we see teh app is still live).
Thanks for the heads up! I'll let her know, haha. Joining Unrepentant was her idea to begin with

I've been watching this app for a while, and I'm really liking the interaction here. How about an unofficial YES​!

Top Bottom