App: Akay - Neverwinter, League of Legends, CoD Modern Warfare Warzone, The Crew 2 (0/0)

User name: Akay

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter, League of Legends, CoD Modern Warfare Warzone, The Crew 2

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Rogue, Nina

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Someday me and my crew went to a horror house. In the last part of game a man with a saw started to follow us and I ran without even looking back. I tripped and broke my finger xd

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
I worked in the amusement park. It was so happy :). And worst is working in the kebab restaurant. It was so tiring.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Age of Empires II The Conquerer, Tekken 3, Crash. Because they made me so happy in my childhood.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
My homemate in University, He was so unfaithful and impatient.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I'm vocal in a rock band. I proud of my taste in music haha :).

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I like meeting someone new and so interested in other language in the world :)

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Did you come true your childhood imagine ?

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
a love and a piece. Before i thought kindness always lose but then as we grow kindness always win.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
welcome to the application process. So I have to ask; we have a music thread with a huge range of styles, so what is your own taste in music?

Silentgurl

Promoter
Hi Akay! Welcome to the app process Dude, I see you are applying with Neverwinter and few others..I saw warzone in that list, I played warzone twice since it was launched lol reminded me of PUBG, I mostly play the hardpoint, TDM, Dom, and the others as well, just depends, I've really enjoyed Cold war...Are there any shooters you like playing? and you should be getting a guild invite soon for Neverwinter, if you hadn't already, and if you need any help at all, please let us know and we will be happy to help, and as a heads up, you need 4 Yes votes to get into community, and 3 no votes, would be a no go. Just be sure to stay active here and in game, so the other Ueys can say awesome things about you =p and Good luck with your App :)

Fhaol

Promoter
Welcome to the process...so you say you sing, do you also play an instrument?? Good luck!!

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Have you been able to meet up with any of us online yet?

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
We've got a set of pick up games we also play. Left 4 Dead 2, Killing Floor 2, Vermintide 2, Rocket League, Among Us, Dead By Daylight, and others. Do you play any of these, or are there co-op/vs group games you could recommend?

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Arkay its been a bit, but I know in some places its the holidays. Have you had a chance to tag up with UEYs in game?

arkle

Promoter
Its been long enough for me and the OP and replies have been very brief as well. Starting with a NO for inactivity.

NO

I'm a little bit busy nowadays sorry. Last year in the University and there's much work to do.

arkle

Promoter
If RL is getting too busy, we can park this for a couple of weeks? rather than getting 3 NO votes.

Let me know if that's what you want to do and I'll rescind.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I'm going to park this in the rejected apps section. If he returns we will simply move it back and proceed with it.

Top Bottom