App: Aecuss - FF14 and potentially New World (4/0)

I have, enjoy and have played, Helldivers, Vermintide 1&2, Killing floor 1&2, Among Us, Phasmo. In essence loads of games, to the point where one oculd say I have too many :p
My steam library is currently at 621 games (halp). Recently we've also been playing a lot of Hunt: Showdown, both Liriele and myself tend to play regularly if people ever want to play feel free to give me a shout! My discord is Aecuss#2735 and my steam is also Aecuss (I don't think there is any other ones but if so it's the one from Belgium as it should say on the profile :D

I've seen Aecuss in FFXIV over the last few days. He's been running content with people and seems very friendly in free company chat. So far he seems like a good fit.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Thanks for the feedback, Kalaan. Great to hear.

I'm starting with a YES from me. Besides, we need more HELLDIVERS players. Drinking that Liber-Tea!

Thanks for the kind words! I've been having a lot of fun joining in the shenanigans so far.

Bathien

Guild Leader
Have not actually gotten to play with you yet( when you getting new world?) I'm going on the good interaction here. And voting

YES

I've made a character on new world and got through the "tutorial" shenanigans yesterday. Been busy busy lately but it's made!
Gonna get some more game time in soon!

Also thank you very much! :D

Top Bottom