App: AccusedDrake - Neverwinter, haven't had a look at others yet. (0/3)

User name: AccusedDrake

Are you over 18?
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter, haven't had a look at others yet.

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Drake

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community?
No

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I started a nursing degree at 35, dose that count?

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Nursing student has to be both.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Command and Conquer, love that game, cant wait for the relaunch. I still play 40k but that's table top, possibly cheating on that answer. Elder Scrolls and DDO if its still running.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Oh there has been so many, how am I to whittle it down to just one!?

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I got a bloke out from a burning lorry. I have the newspaper article somewhere.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
You guys interested me. I'm only going to be a casual gamer as I am just on placement at the moment and going into year 3 of a nursing degree. after that I'm applying to become a doctor so aging ill only be on when I can just to relax.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Nope, I'm good for now but if I think of anything I will ask.

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
He hands me a 12" BRD so that people in there with ether run in fear or die with embarrassment while I beat them to death with it!

jonesjesus90

DDO Guild Leader
Hey brother, thanks for putting in an application with us! Someone will be along soon to fill you in on the nitty gritty I'm about to clock in so no time to do it myself. DDO is still up and running and is ageing like a fine wine. When type of character/class do you like to play in mmorpgs?

arkle

Promoter
hi there. I will try and overlook the slur against my game (I'm currently branch leader in DDO).

Is taking up nursing at 35 the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing - you didn't specify.

I loved Command and Conquer back in the day. I find it hard to imagine how they can use the nostalgia buy in and have a game up to modern standards but sure will take a look.

As no one else has so far, this is the drill. We play a bit with each other and decide if we like it. If we do, we give you 4 yes votes and you are in. If we dont you can get 3 No votes and you are out. If you like us, keep active in this thread, play with guildies and encourage them to visit your app and say nice things about you. You won't not like us, but if you drift off and not respond in the app thread you may find you are booted for inactivity. The application process is all we take seriously, after that come and go as you please and play whatever games you like. By inactivity i mean no messages for a bunch of days at a time - if you are going to be AWOL for a period due to RL nonsense, let us know and we won't hold it against you. OK think that is about it...

Welcome again and good luck.

williamsond

DDO Usurper
i'm still playing DDO and 40k too, what armies do you play and are you looking forward to 9th edition?

Learnedhand

Promoter
Welcome to the application process.

If you want to join the gang in Neverwinter, while your app is pending, join our custom in-game chat channel, introduce yourself as a new applicant and request a recruit invite. You join the channel by typing /channel_join uey in the chat box.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
No app activity, anybody seen this applicant in game?

Top Bottom