A total Schitt show at the Emmy's last night

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You
In more uplifting news, congratulations to Eugene Levy, and his son, Daniel. He's always been a phenomenally funny and heartfelt comedian, and it's great to not only see him walk away with a Emmy for "Best Actor", but the show he created with his son set a record for the most Emmy's by a comedy, taking home 9 overall and sweeping the comedy category.

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
Wish they'd given it some love when it was still airing, might still be around then.

Mutiny

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith
Community Officer
I'm a little sad that The Good Place didn't win anything over its four seasons but I'm still really happy for the Schitt's Creek folks.

Fhaol

Promoter
We just started watching..Im in love with Stevie the desk girl :)

huntgod

Promoter
We just started watching..Im in love with Stevie the desk girl :)
She is also in 12 Monkeys and is fantastic as the Brad Pitt character from the film...

Fhaol

Promoter
Her demeanor is cool yet intelligent I love that also kinda cute...brad Pitt what??? 12 monkeys movie?

She is also in 12 Monkeys and is fantastic as the Brad Pitt character from the film...

huntgod

Promoter
Her demeanor is cool yet intelligent I love that also kinda cute...brad Pitt what??? 12 monkeys movie?
Ok there is a Terry Gilliam film called 12 Monkeys with Brad Pitt, Bruce Willis and Madeline Stowe. Brad Pitt plays this batshit crazy eco terrorist and the actress that plays Stevie plays that role in the TV series based on 12 Monkeys. The movie is just fantastic and the TV series is also a blast.

Top Bottom