A dated old school retro gaming section in UR gaming web site?

How about it? I am playing dated PSO2. Is there a dated game you are itching to revive. Nintendo. Sega, Old school PC games even older console games in emulation. We could discuss where the games are available today. And how to get them old discs out and working again. I know is virtually unlimited whats out there but why not. There are some great old chestnuts and there's certainly interest!

Oh and yes You are a towel!

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Pre-KOTFE (4.0) SWTOR.
Oh wait ...​
Earth & Beyond.
Oh wait ...​
Auto Assault.
Oh wait ...​
Wildstar.
Oh wait ...​

Well, at least there is a E&B emulator ...

Last edited:

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
I'd give my left nut to get pre massive fuckup Marvel Heroes back.
I had 3000+ hours into that game, full cosmic 60 roster and spent waaaaay too much money buying stuff. I'd give my right nut to have it back...then they'd have a set.

That game just hit all the right buttons for me...miss it so much.

That game just hit all the right buttons for me...miss it so much.
It was damn near everything I ever wanted in a Diablo-like game, mechanics-wise. The setting and story also being up my alley was just a cherry on top. :icon_cry:

Now as for truly dated games, hmm, Breath of Fire III would be fun to be able to play again.

Havokist

ED Guild Leader
Guild Leader
We could discuss
We could discuss it in the Misc Games forum, but there isn't really much activity going on in terms of retro gaming. I think in the past forums have been created due to activity rather than creating a forum to try to inspire activity.

Top Bottom