Search results

1. WordsNotSwords

App: WordsNotSwords - Mostly Neverwinter but I move to different games a lot and come back to ones I have played a lot, probably jsut whatever I feel

I enjoy how relaxing it is for me, I can just chill out and chat with friends. It doesn't require my full attention 100% of the time so it's great for conversation.
  2. WordsNotSwords

App: WordsNotSwords - Mostly Neverwinter but I move to different games a lot and come back to ones I have played a lot, probably jsut whatever I feel

I never played The Secret World, this is actually the first time I'm hearing about it. When it comes to elves though I don't have any strong opinions. They are in a ton of media but I feel like people change it up enough for me to not get bored by elves still. If you're talking specifically...
  3. WordsNotSwords

Currently, I also play risk of rain 2, deep rock galactic, and for the king on top of a few of the games you listed. I find and swap around to lots of games though. I've even gotten into sea of thieves recently.
  4. WordsNotSwords

So I have been doing theatre for a few years now and I was a stagehand and had a few tiny parts, one of them was a club go-er. The thing is since this was Dracula it was a goth club go-er and it had to be all drab and slow. This led to her sending me and the other club go-ers a video on goth...
  5. WordsNotSwords

User name: WordsNotSwords Are you over 18? Yes What are some games you plan on playing with us? Mostly Neverwinter but I move to different games a lot and come back to ones I have played a lot, probably jsut whatever I feel like playing atm. What is the character or account name you’re...
Top Bottom