Search results

1. Linaza

App: potts_is_boss - Ark, overwatch, anything honestly (1/3)

Have you been able to play with us in Ark yet? Also a bunch of the Ark people's have been really playing Light n Dark. Same producers as Ark? Anyways hope to see you!!
  2. Linaza

App: AmazingRedhead - ARK-but play plenty others (0/3)

We have a big group starting to play light n dark. It's a lot like ark. Super fun! We chat alot on discord when we play both those games. Hope to see you!!
  3. Linaza

App: DaLanMan - DDO, not sure what else... (4/0)

Ok give me your fake duck recipe. That sounds like a whole different world having wolf breeds. Sounds challenging but fun. And that is very interesting that you noticed a change when they eat raw meat. Interesting, maybe all dogs should be eating raw meat? I don't think I would have what it...
  4. Linaza

Epic Music / Epic Music Videos

I love love that 5th element song! You guys know that that was an actual opera singer that performed it in the movie. They probably gave her some electronic stuff to make her sound more alien for the movie but still
  5. Linaza

Not gonna lie I'm kinda scared of your rat experience. Mine are super sweethearts!! Also mine are small. Lol. I love your creativity with your cussing. I wish I could think of stuff like that. Snakes suck. Sorry for people who love them. I mean I get it they are cool. But I'm super scare of them...
  6. Linaza

Ok ok here I am!! Tell me your wolf breed experiences... Pics?!? Do you only like dogs!?! I have five rats. And I am obsessed with cats and cute animals but dogs are amazing!!! Anyone who likes animals is a good person in my book!!!! Have you tried Ark?!? O Kay so you have been trying to not...
  7. Linaza

App: AmazingRedhead - ARK-but play plenty others (0/3)

Hey AR! How was your out of town thing? So you are a diver? I am guessing you are one of the few people who isn't super intimidated by the immense ginormousness of the ocean? Your story of knocking out the megladon... LOL That's how I am with anything other than ocean animals... I usually...
  8. Linaza

App: Alara - DDO, ARK, Overwatch, Minecraft... (4/0)

I am super excited to finally have company!! :D
  9. Linaza

I hope to see you in Ark! We also have an Ark Discord channel that we use https://discord.gg/JYvsvD
  10. Linaza

Ok so I instantly like Alara! She is obviously an animal lover!!!!!!!!!! Just so you know Alara I am obsessively in love with animals... I have 5 ratter girls that I am obsessed about and I am always up for seeing cute animal pics!!!!!! <3
  11. Linaza

App: LD50 - Ark (4/0)

Wow those eyes are amzing!!!! :D
  12. Linaza

To answer your hungry question... When I get super hungry I tend to make quesadillas!! OR a version of one that has beans and cheese, and veggies on the outside with lots of spicy stuffs! Salsa and hot sauce, usually left over from my many trips to taco bell... :P OR i just fry the (corn)...
  13. Linaza

Pretty kitty!!! It looks like its part Serval or Savannah! :D Is that your kitty? Did you do some epic photoshopping? The eyes are amazing!! :D
  14. Linaza

App: Nocturnals - Ark (4/0)

Just spent the last hour talking healthy eating with Nocturnals! It was great!! :D I don't know why he hasn't gotten accepted yet! :icon_2thumbsup: He should be!!! :D
  15. Linaza

App: Ph_ - Ark Survival Evolved (4/0)

Nice!! :D Congrats man! :P hehe, So What do you like about playing ARK?
  16. Linaza

I believe you meant DINOSAURERECESERESSSSSESSS..... :P haha Sorry that you were not able to get into ARK last night! Or were you able to eventually? Wish we could have talked to you more in Discord though. :) I feel like you are more outgoing than you are portraying :P I know you want to just...
  17. Linaza

OOOOOoooo Yeaaaa.... HAHA I was not feeling well that night lol. OOOOOMMMGEEERD I love chillstep stuffs, BUT my fave is Trance. I don't like Jazz though :S Not sure why... I don't like Jazz, and Country and Rap, and thats about that. Wow with all that wow stuffs. You were on ElitistJerks...
Top Bottom