Search results

1. Havokist

App: Lylyanna - Neverwinter, WoW, Among Us, Borderlands.. etc. I play a bit of everything. :) (4/0)

I'm going to drop the final Yes vote. Welcome to the U! :D You should find yourself painted red and with access to more forums sometime soon.
  2. Havokist

App: SinyX - I currently have the following games - Elder Scrolls Online, black Desert Online, Fallout 76, Age of empires 2 DE (4/0)

It will start you off in newbie zone that most of us won't be able to access, however there's some decent tutorials for the basics and we can help ya along with any additional questions or advice you might need. The biggest thing is getting used to moving in 3d as vertical movement is just as...
  3. Havokist

App: SinyX - I currently have the following games - Elder Scrolls Online, black Desert Online, Fallout 76, Age of empires 2 DE (4/0)

If you're a fan of space flight/simulation you can't go wrong with a free copy of Elite: Dangerous. It'll also give you some opportunity to play with a few of us.
  4. Havokist

It stems from Dungeons and Dragons online. There's a crafting system that lets you trade enchantment "gems" to other players so I'd often take new players to the crafting hall, give them a useful armour enchantment and show them how to apply it. I convinced a fair few people to take their kit...
  5. Havokist

That word has some resonance around here. We're very much about the people rather than the game they're playing. I'm looking forward to see how this progresses. There's no official training program, but I'd say the majority of us have helped out newer players in our number with the game...
  6. Havokist

Check out some photos of my junk...

They're looking great, as always dude :D You set me up for even more disappointment when I saw this in latest posts :(
  7. Havokist

App: Whirly - Neverwinter to start with... (4/0)

I'm gonna go ahead and drop the last Yes vote. Welcome to the U! :D You should find yourself wearing a red jacket sometime soon.
  8. Havokist

App: Whirly - Neverwinter to start with... (4/0)

Whirly hopped in Mumble last night. She seems like a fairly good fit. One question before I drop a vote. What's your favourite thing in or about Terraria?
  9. Havokist

Extra Life Campaign - please support Extra Life for the Kids!

I can't spare much but I'll definitely tune in. Gonna need your channel name, if not a link to where you'll be streaming though.
  10. Havokist

App: malkavius - FFXIV, Warframe (if DE ever gets cross-save running), PSO2, possibly Neverwinter (4/0)

Hey there, and cheers for applying :D First things first... Clem Grakata! Sadly DE have a pretty hard stance on not allowing account transfers. They open them up to transfer when they launch on a new platform, but that's always been a one-way account copy to the new platform. If you get the...
  11. Havokist

App: nyu04 - ESO (for now) (4/0)

I'm gonna drop the second Yes vote (y) If you've won Magus and Lily over that's good enough for me.
  12. Havokist

I LIVE!

I'm glad to hear your move went well and you're now back in the land of PC. Oh, and that you're not dead. That's good too :D
  13. Havokist

the old guard

Shit, I passed 10 years in April. Who'd've thunk that looking for a guild in DDO would lead me here? I checked two other posts' recruitment websites before this one. Both of them were dead links so maybe it was a sign, like life was trying to guide me here with you fuckers. If there was ever...
  14. Havokist

Vid-A-Day, round 2

This gave me a few solid chuckles
  15. Havokist

App: Talwicca - ARK, Conan Exiles, The Forest, ESO, New World (3/0)

I'm glad to hear you're still alive and kicking. Thanks for letting us know. It's a bit of a crazy world out there at the moment, and I hope you're managing to stay safe :)
  16. Havokist

Happy birthday dude! I hope you have a good 'un! :icon_mrgreen: I hope you and Emma are doing well

Happy birthday dude! I hope you have a good 'un! :icon_mrgreen: I hope you and Emma are doing well
  17. Havokist

Happy birthday dude! I hope you have a great day! :icon_mrgreen:

Happy birthday dude! I hope you have a great day! :icon_mrgreen:
  18. Havokist

Happy birthday, Gunnr! I hope you've had a great day, and aren't going too crazy with the...

Happy birthday, Gunnr! I hope you've had a great day, and aren't going too crazy with the lockdown :icon_mrgreen:
  19. Havokist

App: Resh - DDO (4/0)

I'm gonna drop the final Yes vote :thumbup: I was hoping the Hercules clip might've spurred on a story or two, but I know Resh is a good egg. Welcome to the U! :icon_mrgreen:
  20. Havokist

Happy birthday! I hope quarantine isn't driving you up the wall and that you have a great day...

Happy birthday! I hope quarantine isn't driving you up the wall and that you have a great day! :icon_mrgreen:
Top Bottom