Search results

1. Pinpoint

App: Pinpoint - Neverwinter (4/0)

I have not bribed anyone or acquired suitable blackmail yet. As for bribery, I have cookies. Does that work? Also joined the discord but I can't see anything which I assume is a part of the discord server.
  2. Pinpoint

Oh man putting me on the spot like that. I honestly think I am terrible at on the spot jokes sadly. Does WarCraft III: Reforged's launch count as a joke? Gimme some time, I will hopefully come up with an actual joke. 😰
  3. Pinpoint

It worked for Kari, persistence is key to becoming a mythbuster apparently. Also downloading DDO so I will give it a try.
  4. Pinpoint

I'll definitely try to get in discord with you guys at some point, I've had a good time with the few people I've played with so far. Still waiting for Baldur's Gate early access to drop, I am really excited and hopeful for that game. As for White Rabbit, I have not seen it yet but now that you...
  5. Pinpoint

I haven't been playing a whole ton recently, it's gotten a bit repetitive for me and I haven't found a replacement game for now. I tried Destiny 2 again but it wasn't to my style at the moment. I have been watching a lot of tv, mythbusters mostly. I still log in once and awhile, just not as much...
  6. Pinpoint

Here's my long overdue description of MageQuit for you Krishach, It is a free-for-all, or team, battle royal. Get the most kills to win for free for all, I haven't played a ton of teams yet.. The whole goal is to get the longest beard, aka kills. The base version of the free for all mode, as...
  7. Pinpoint

I am still here, sorry, I had just took a break from the game after playing nonstop for a few weeks. I kind of burned myself out with the daily routine. Spent a bit too much time on the couch watching movies that I forgot to check here on the forums. I am sorry about that.
  8. Pinpoint

I mean the the Holy Hand Grenade is..well..holy, and glorious. The killer bunny is great and you really have to know what your favorite color is, and the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow, both African and European, if you want to be a king and find the holy grail. I have only played a...
  9. Pinpoint

If I am being truly honest, there's nothing special about the meatloaf that my job make. Just the meal itself is a very familiar and comforting food to a lot of people, including myself. It comes with mashed potatoes,vegetables, and gravy, so its basically a tv meatloaf dinner. Thankfully we...
  10. Pinpoint

I did not pick up the rerelease of Halo, I still play the older ones on console, more nostalgic that way. I spent a lot of nights staying up super late to beat them on legendary with Zitesh. I am just waiting for Halo Infinite to come out, I think last I heard was the holidays of this year but...
  11. Pinpoint

It's fine, life is a bit hectic for everyone right now. I do believe Stellaris is the only RTS game that I play at the moment, and I played Halo Wars for a time but it did not really stick for me. I love the strategy part of those types of games, all the different units that you can have. I...
  12. Pinpoint

I do love a good conversation about meatloaf. Yum! I am currently going to school for mechanical engineering at the moment thought due to COVID-19 my classes have been shifted to an online format. Honestly not my most favorite format, I do like being physically in class and actually speaking...
  13. Pinpoint

What about you Krishach, what games are you into? Is there anything out right now that you're enjoying a lot?
  14. Pinpoint

Overwatch is another game I play though I don't really do competitive mode on it though, not worth the effort most of the time unless I am with a full team. For Honor is another multiplayer game that I am a huge fan of even though it struggled early on in it's life. Thankfully the game has...
  15. Pinpoint

Membership Application [B] Yes [B] Neverwinter [B] pinpoint1923 [B] Yes, Zitesh is a family member So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll...
Top Bottom