Search results

1. Kel

App: Kel - Neverwinter (4/0)

Yay, I can post again! What do I have to do if I want to post in the FFXIV forum? Thanks for helping me get back on the forums, ObiWanJabroni.
  2. Kel

LOL, Awesome news! :) Thank you. Special thanks to Tron, Tallon, Learnedhand and Arkle. I'm looking forward to some voice interaction...though the Neverwinter gameplay doesn't really require it like other games. I also like the interaction we get together with the forum and discord. I'm...
  3. Kel

Thanks for the help, Tron. Looks like I am close to gathering my own runes instead of relying on others for those in the ME's. I had help from a couple other guild mates, thanks to you guys as well and sorry for not catching your names. There are only three names to remember: character...
  4. Kel

Hiya, Arkle. :) My favorite was and still is a paladin...which is why I chose to create a pally tank in Neverwinter. I did have a few metal figurines, played pen and paper AD&D in the 90's but everyone went their separate ways. In retrospect I really felt bad for the DM...so much work and...
  5. Kel

In short, not yet, I want to be more knowledgeable of the game and my role as tank. I am not sure yet what I am missing not having focused on completing any campaigns/boons. I am dancing around the issue that I want to be more prepared before doing group content. If I was playing DPS it...
  6. Kel

Hit 70 a few nights ago. The XP went really fast. I have a few of the level 70 items from the big guy and hamster questline. Lots of grindy dailies to advance campaigns I see. Not sure what to focus on yet. Still getting my daily key! Last couple nights I logged on late my time, only one...
  7. Kel

I will see what I can do. I log on evenings and say hello, how is it going. It's pretty quiet and I usually don't get a response, at least not right away. As I said earlier, most everyone is max level, currently I am at about 50, so I haven't been able to participate in any group level...
  8. Kel

Yes, thank you. ;) I got a guild invite, but I am the only character in guild I have seen online not max level character. I am 47 and making my way to 80. I still log in daily and making the level grind!
  9. Kel

I have 3 bankers boxes full of old pen and paper AD&D through 2nd edition. Rulebooks, modules, monsters, etc. A pretty good collection. Problem is all my old pen and paper friends have other things..but to be fair so do I. :) A full time job and a part time business leaves only a little...
  10. Kel

Most recently I played WOW with a real life friend and his family on Frostmourne, alliance side. Unfortunately interests ebb and flow and playing an MMO alone is rather boring. Before that, I spent years on doomhammer in a horde guild. Maturity levels are challenging at times with that game...
  11. Kel

As much as most from Alaska! I have lived here for almost 40 years...but I grew up in California through part of grade school. I miss the weather...we don't have any real weather here in Anchorage. It's mild, doesn't rain or snow much and not much wind. My son saw lighting for the first time...
  12. Kel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_GcJHTMJnQ Family cabin video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dNKn3JqLvU&feature=youtu.be Argo ride https://photos.app.goo.gl/yMFQatWtDSC6TxtE6 Rifle teardown for Cerakote job
  13. Kel

Membership Application [B] Yes [B] Neverwinter [B] Duranor [B] No So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and...
Top Bottom