Search results

1. Ceoldoren

App: Ceoldoren - Currently giving Neverwinter a go. (0/3)

1. In a strange twist of fate, his fiance works at Bojangles, so I see her often, we don't really talk since we work different shifts. They're not married yet as far as I'm aware, thought they're still together. He still tries to chat me up sometimes when he comes to pick her up, and he still...
  2. Ceoldoren

I'll watch pretty much anything as long as it entertains me, though I've fallen off the Slice of Life/Harem stuff, it's all fairly samey. I do dig stuff that's set in medieval times. Berserk is awesome, and theirs been two recent shows, Dororo, and Vinland Saga which is still airing. You might...
  3. Ceoldoren

Word Association.

That stupid bitch Amy because she took the kids and broke my heart. Jk, I'll go with love. Also happy valentines day folks.
  4. Ceoldoren

Membership Application [B] Yes [B] Currently giving Neverwinter a go. [B] Dakka [B] Nope So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume...
Top Bottom