Search results

1. Pratchett42

App: Pratchett42 - Neverwinter (4/0)

There is no dark side of the Underdark. As a matter of fact, it's all dark. ;) Now to up my itemlevel so I actually do damage!
  2. Pratchett42

One I havent read but is now being moved up the list :) A great thing about Terry Pratchett (for anyone thinking of picking it up with our praise of Him, amen!) is you can pick up ANY Discworld book and you can jump right in. It's out of order and jumbled anyway so.... Speaking of...
  3. Pratchett42

Wow, he figured it out! But you're a Brit so these authors are like, required reading in the early levels? :) I am a BIG fan of Grimes. Mainly because he's always put in extraordinary situations, and all he really wants is to relax and go blank. I love how, unlike most other books/movies...
  4. Pratchett42

Woo activity! :) OK, here goes... If I could meet any person, it would be Nikola Tesla. I like his brand of crazy. it matches mine! That and I hope I can score some Tesla notes from him ;) They actually made money with his mug on it! Who would I turn into a zombie? That's an odd...
  5. Pratchett42

Word Association.

Green
  6. Pratchett42

The avatar has been made! Haven't figured out how to post attachments yet, though. This site is aaaaaancient ;) Maybe if I make it, I can help "improve" it (he said gnomishly).
  7. Pratchett42

Membership Application [B] Yes [B] Neverwinter [B] Qualin Bandor [B] Nope So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and...
Top Bottom