Search results

1. 9

WoW App: ^^9Poo ^^5Dolphin (0/0/10)

I mean, a lot of you guys find poo offensive... just, wow
  2. 9

Completely misjudged what you people are all about, I'm not changing anything in my application because it is what it is. Filled it out honestly, and it took some time to write all that out. I'm not gonna fight the decision because my whole view on your guild/little circle jerk clan changed...
  3. 9

I never said I was a role model
  4. 9

Dr. Strange never said there was any pride in it you can make shinny brown dolphins in Black Ops II as your tag ID thingie.. and that's about it. oh and our clan tag is [POOP] which a typical match goes something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBPhOn-81g8
  5. 9

I did, yea the first story is def NSFW, but no images of that... So not really sure what you're refering to. Saw the post on the A52 forums, and fixed excitement caps.
  6. 9

Membership Application WoW App: ^^9Poo ^^5Dolphin (0/0/10) Yes WoW Xm not yet Here's something dumb, I filled out this app in it's entirety without verifying my email.. I CLICKED THE SHIT OUTTA THAT LINK, MOTHAFUCKER I CONNECTED THRU STEAM! anyways here we goooooo For my 25th birthday, me and...
Top Bottom