Search results

1. VoodooMike

App: ZombieStrumpet - Neverwinter (0/3)

I mean, that's true of me but I don't know about some of these other layabouts... That's a pretty warm-looking area to be doing any sort of downhill. It gets more snowy than that, right? I'd hate to think you guys are saddled with Cool Runnings style snowboarding!
  2. VoodooMike

App: shadymunkae - Warframe (4/0)

You get the requiem mods as part of the process - the relics that you need to use to get them drop from the minions of the kuva lich as you hunt it, so it's not really possible to collect them first. I mean, you can go on other people's kuva lich missions when you don't have one yourself, but...
  3. VoodooMike

App: shadymunkae - Warframe (4/0)

That'll be almost all of your riven life I'm afraid. It's a rare, rare thing to get a riven that A) applies to a weapon you'll ever use and B) has stats that you'd waste that many points on without requiring a dozen re-rolls. I look forward to Lich-hunting with you!
  4. VoodooMike

Reddit discussion on what video games will be like in 2030

So long as they mean that active play graphics will be photorealistic rather than the experience as a whole will be indistinguishable from real life then sure, that's probably true. It's important to remember, though, that computer technology advances in fits and starts, not in a constant and...
  5. VoodooMike

App: VoodooMike - STO (all I'm actively playing for now) (4/0)

Thanks all... I look forward to gaming with you.
  6. VoodooMike

Can you PM me the mumble password? I did set up the mumble app (and since it lets you self-host servers I'm tempted to try running it for my own group) but I wasn't able to find the PW beyond "ask a member to tell you". I'll give the mumble text-chat aspect a go, and try to get some gaming...
  7. VoodooMike

Thanks for the vote! I see that you're a DDO-focused member, and that's almost certainly the game I'll get back to once I have more free time. My own weekly gaming group didn't love DDO as much as I did so I wasn't able to get the full experience there (I'm a 3e/3.5e/path fiend, so.. it came...
  8. VoodooMike

You're correct in assuming I meant MMOs... STO is the only one I log into every day at the moment but is not the only game I play regularly. In terms of casual multiplayer I take part in a weekly gaming group of six people who get together (virtually) every wednesday night for two hours to...
  9. VoodooMike

No, I havent seen anyone looking for people for actual play, and not a lot of in-channel activity as of late, though that may just be a matter of odd scheduling - I've been on at odd hours due to wonky real-life requirements related to the whole covid-19 lockdown (this isn't one of those party...
  10. VoodooMike

No worries. Besides, the point of these applications isn't really to ascertain someone's game-specific knowledge or ability as much as it is to see how they handle a conversational gang-bang, right? So far the unrepentants have taken it pretty easy on me, and in game terms I've been playing...
  11. VoodooMike

No worries. I practice a philosophy of unconditionally positive self-regard which is made easier by contextualizing all things in terms of self-awesomeness. Thus, I simply assumed people had been rendered speechless by how cool I am. When I say things like that people often (vigorously)...
  12. VoodooMike

Membership Application [B] Yes [B] STO (all I'm actively playing for now) [B] @VodoooMike (yes, spelled like that.. one typo and you're stuck forever) [B] I sure don't So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us...
Top Bottom