Search results

1. Garyisbald

App: Garyisbald - Neverwinter online (2/0)

Absolutely! I'm growing out a beard now!! This was probably my best "reenacting beard" so far!
  2. Garyisbald

I am definitely interested in different periods of war. I started a WW2 kit (actually have several original pieces of my grandfather's), but got into Civil War because of the local history where I live. I did dress out as War of 1812 once, but that was a borrowed kit. I have also gone...
  3. Garyisbald

Never really got into the LARPing aspect, but I do like the cosplay stuff. Much more static! There wasn't a whole lot of action in Florida, the state being a big producer of salt for meat preservation and cattle caused the Union to set up blockades and skirmishes. I am close to the largest...
  4. Garyisbald

Thanks for the vote of confidence! And I may have to hit you up in SWTOR next time I play too!
  5. Garyisbald

What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

They actually have several good ones! I have been listening to them and Alestorm and Glory Hammer this last week on the way to work and back!
  6. Garyisbald

What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

Dwarven Power Metal!!
  7. Garyisbald

I have not done any group stuff with anyone in game yet. I've chatted a couple times and have been on the Discord channel while I gamed. Every time I'm on when I look at the roster its all level 80 members online, and I just got into my 40s.....so I figured I would grind away to level up a bit...
  8. Garyisbald

No worries, and yes, I am bald and beautiful!!! And I have "assembled" and painted my ANH Sandtrooper and ANH Tie Fighter Pilot costumes and helmets, which I do wear in the 501st Legion to different events. I just purchased my Civil War uniforms for reenacting (can sew for repairs, but not...
  9. Garyisbald

I've just honestly been getting back into online playing. I was really into SW Galaxies back in the day, and even Beta'd the Jump To Lightspeed expansion. I've played SWTOR a bit on and off, tried DDO briefly, but Neverwinter seemed allot more in my "element".....Im an old school DnD nerd and...
  10. Garyisbald

Thanks all. I am "working from home" today, but I may try to hop in game for a little during "break time" lol......and definitely later this afternoon. I'll add a couple of pics of me and some "hobbies" so you can get an idea of who I am.
  11. Garyisbald

User name: Garyisbald Are you over 18? Yes What are some games you plan on playing with us? Neverwinter online What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Malaggar (Current Level 25 Drow Ranger) Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? No...
Top Bottom