Search results

1. Krishach

App: shadowsteel - Just Neverwinter for now (0/2)

we can resurrect it as well if timing doesn't work out. Times these days suck and free-time can no longer be vouched for.
  2. Krishach

App: spookymittens - Among us, The forest, Terraria, (1/0)

Excellent soup... So how do you eat it with a fork?
  3. Krishach

Im going to pout until I get my soup question answered. Or maybe thats why she picked a fork; that would make sense.
  4. Krishach

Vid-A-Day, round 2

Many times referred to as "the octopus," Danny Carey is famous for playing and often times originating the polymeter that makes Tool sounds so interesting. What makes him crazy is that he'll be playing different fundamental tempos with different body parts. To fundamentally understand what this...
  5. Krishach

What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

That... Is surprisingly solid given the spoof nature. Nice find.
  6. Krishach

What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

Old industrial classic stuck in my head. Celldweller - Frozen (Celldweller vs Blue Stahli)
  7. Krishach

First room-temperature superconductor found

First room-temperature superconductor found. For the less electrically-nerdy, this is a material that, unlike wire, doesn't lose energy to other effects, such as heat, when conducting electricity. In effect, its a wire with near zero resistance. Most function at temperatures below -140 °C, and...
  8. Krishach

App: Whirly - Neverwinter to start with... (0/0)

Its been a week now; has anyone interacted with Whirly in game?
  9. Krishach

darn. Though I love your choice of verbs there. Will add a NO for inactivity. Hopefully Shadowsteel checks back and posts, and we can retract. Sucks we live in a time where an absence of a gamer may be something more serious than "I moved on."
  10. Krishach

App: Garyisbald - Neverwinter online (2/0)

holy crap, that's a lot. Have you had a chance to game in Neverwinter with the UEYs? I'm an old-school RPGer myself; was happy to join a pnp RPG recently. Would you ever play an e-pnp-rpg? Also, we need a YES on this app.
  11. Krishach

App: KingCee35 - Neverwinter, Warframe (0/0)

Have you had a chance to read in the forums, perhaps to post? How about meeting up with any UEYs in-game?
  12. Krishach

App: gunbl4zzing - learning the game and get better (0/3)

Appears to be a fleeting drive-by. NO; will retract if we get responses.
  13. Krishach

App: Garyisbald - Neverwinter online (2/0)

So I do have to ask: is Gary bald? And what do you mean by costuming; is it the creation of costumes or the wearing of costumes?
  14. Krishach

Shadowsteel have you had a chance to game with anyone lately?
  15. Krishach

App: Mike Oxmoll - any game (0/0)

We would appreciate having more information, especially a story. This is about the only thing we take seriously, but its done so you can get to know us, and we can get to know you.
  16. Krishach

App: wheeqo - Neverwinter and Guild Wars 2 (0/0)

Hello. You mentioned rocket league; we tend to play every friday. Are there any other casual multiplayer or co-op games you play?
  17. Krishach

Spookymittens have you had a chance to game with any other UEYs? Also soup?
  18. Krishach

App: ZombieStrumpet - Neverwinter (0/2)

Going to put up the first NO for inactivity. Please respond in your app thread or contact someone in-game and I will retract.
  19. Krishach

App: Whirly - Neverwinter to start with... (0/0)

I wouldn't say mandatory, but like not supporting your home-town sports team, its severely frowned upon. And yes, though I would warn them about the application thing and the pants thing.
  20. Krishach

Really? I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. A portion of that video basically confirms "yep this is a thing"
Top Bottom