Search results

1. Octo10

Me did mask - me likey

So a friend of mine pulled me into an airsoft game that'll be going down next weekends, it's a roleplay stuff built around "The Purge", but aint a point.. Main thing here is that i had some EVA foam leftover from my last build(cyberarms n sht) and i'm gonna need a mask for the game (and yes...
  2. Octo10

I did my waiting... years of it... In Belarus!

So, after so much time trying to figure out shit and life in general it seems that it's finally going nice places~ I've managed to buy every fucking thing i need to start learning how to tattoo. The consumables, power block and other stuff i had for some time now. But today i bought machine...
  3. Octo10

Octo10's (mine) art-sht-n-stuffs

I've figured i might just make a one big thread about all of it, instead of making couple small ones that i forget about after some time.. It'll be just a place for info, eyes to see and all the links to all of my art. Sooo yea, i draw stuffs, people say it's good sometimes, sooo enyoy~ Will...
  4. Octo10

U print\logo

I was smokin' when the idea hit me~ So, today(in couple of hours) i'll prolly make it all nice and pretty. Dunno what for exactly, but hey, can't let it go to waste
  5. Octo10

ARK App: Octo10 (4/0)

Membership Application [B] Yes [B] ARK [B] OctoTen [B] No So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably...
Top Bottom