Search results

1. Silentgurl

Word Association.

Master
  2. Silentgurl

Happy Birthday! :)

3. Silentgurl

App: malkavius - FFXIV, Warframe (if DE ever gets cross-save running), PSO2, possibly Neverwinter (0/0)

Glad to hear from you, Dude..hope your recovering okay overall, with what happened, really sorry to hear that, Thank you for updating us! rest up :)
  4. Silentgurl

App: shadymunkae - Warframe (0/0)

going Dude lol , this is actually my Bday weekend hehe :)
  5. Silentgurl

6. Silentgurl

nice answer Dude, and it was nice meeting you in mumble the other night...you seemed really nice :)
  7. Silentgurl

Word Association.

Washer
  8. Silentgurl

Hi Shady! Welcome to the App process, I will give you a run down on how things go with the process, it takes 4 votes from Blue names, and 3 votes is normally a no go, you just need to be active here and in game, and it's usually smooth sailing from that point on. I see you are applying with...
  9. Silentgurl

Happy Birthday Dude! :)

Happy Birthday Dude! :)
  10. Silentgurl

App: Krath - I play mostly RPGs, currently Im into Neverwinter(starting anew on PC coming from Xbox) but I have strings(or at the request of friends)

I'll try and reach out to him on his Xbox account, that is where we added each other Arkle :)
  11. Silentgurl

App: Prike - Neverwinter (4/1)

I kinda beat you to it sorry Fhao lol my apologies.
  12. Silentgurl

Word Association.

East
  13. Silentgurl

App: malkavius - FFXIV, Warframe (if DE ever gets cross-save running), PSO2, possibly Neverwinter (0/0)

really good titles I see, you have listed so far :) Hows your week going btw?
  14. Silentgurl

App: Prike - Neverwinter (4/1)

I really like the feedback I am seeing from your App, really glad you came back to it..I'll do the final YES vote, Welcome to the Community Dude :)
  15. Silentgurl

App: Plantain - Neverwinter/Overwatch/Forsaken World (4/0)

I've really enjoyed the interaction here and the feedback you have been getting, since started your App with us and you seem Super Duperly nice, I will give the final YES vote, and Welcome to the community Plantain, we will link up in Overwatch soon! can't wait :)
  16. Silentgurl

Do you play Competitive as well in Overwatch? I kinda left it behind and stayed in bronze =p
  17. Silentgurl

App: Druidcraft28 - Neverwinter, GW2 (if I remember how to play it), Overwatch (0/3)

I suppose I will put the final No, due to activity.
  18. Silentgurl

haha, nice! glad your getting in gaming time in there :)
Top Bottom