Search results

1. Thaine

Neverwinter App: Khattamshud (0/3)

Uh, when did Inconnel ever say you spoke in mumble? I believe these are the Inconnel's words in question: From my perspective, it appears like Inconnel is providing you with references on why he thinks you might be a capable player (not sure why you required such evidence). I believe the mumble...
  2. Thaine

Help! Name our Senior Project!

Flapper Sapper
  3. Thaine

Beyond wish fulfillment

Really? Nobody? Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmW2tZP2kU Instead, most of your responses sound like the first half of this: Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu2HhlTEHMc To say that I am disappointed is an understatement :p
  4. Thaine

Several new TV shows worth checking out - Lucifer, Minority Report and Blindspot!

Really? Tell that to Almost Human (which was its FOURTH highest rated scripted show)...
  5. Thaine

Several new TV shows worth checking out - Lucifer, Minority Report and Blindspot!

Two of the three shows you listed are on Fox Network, I think you're going to be severely disappointed when the execs cancel them after 1-2 seasons (especially true with ANY sci-fi show on that network). TL;DR: Fox Network execs can suck a big, fat dick.
  6. Thaine

Game Research and Personality Test

Apparently you f*****s haven't seen me in a bad mood since I'm apparently "usually in a good mood" :p Scary! Extraversion You scored in the middle range: Individuals scoring in the middle of the scale tend to have traits of an extrovert and an introvert. The individual can have high positive...
  7. Thaine

Wildstar App: drkanglrsng (3/1/0)

He's a Great Fisherman in the Dark, Next Gen, even! But seriously, seems like a good dude: follows direction, works as a team player, and doesn't piss and moan when things don't go optimal. I think he would be a welcome addition to the community, would vote YES (if I had such authority).
  8. Thaine

Unrepentant Demographics

You know you're shooting yourself in the foot, right?
  9. Thaine

Unrepentant Demographics

12:32 pm is 17.5 hours, I think you meant 12:32 am or 00:32 =P
  10. Thaine

I hate the MMO "endgame"

Sadly enough, I'd say The Secret World had the "freshest" endgame play for me (but that might because we never reached critical mass to do NY Raid). And, sure, there was the Black Bullion (Nightmare dungeon) grind, but 18's/24's were never really the same experience twice (but that might also be...
  11. Thaine

Left 4 dead 2 free on steam till 12-26 10am

Is this what brought down the steam servers? lol
  12. Thaine

Neverwinter Onine App: Promise (2/2/0)

Well, you got in already, grats! I was just going to say I grouped with this member a few times, and he was a bit quiet; however, he listened well and didn't bitch and moan when things didn't go right. A late "YES!" vote from me.
  13. Thaine

Neverwinter App: Loviotor (2/2/0)

Would you rather be forced to: 1. Have itch you can't scratch -or- 2. Have a rock stuck in your shoe 3. Watch 10 hours of He-man Heyeayea ‎ and why?
  14. Thaine

Neverwinter App: X Chaotic O (0/0/3)

Are you talking about a central vacuum system? Because I don't think it will give your virginity back Zerg.
  15. Thaine

Neverwinter Application: Demonic_Angel (2/2/0)

I thought the first rule of psychology was something like, "never psychoanalyze yourself or your friends/family." Or maybe that was what I was told when I was touching myself... inappropriately... in public... without pants... Anywho, let's discuss the etymology of your moniker, is there a...
  16. Thaine

Neverwinter App: The Urban Alchemist (0/0/3)

We have all seen this song-and-dance before (stickied example:http://www.unrepentantgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?42857-Application-for-Starbird), calling Unrepentant "a bunch of elitist pricks" is nothing new. My theory is that this recurring theme is due to a severe lack of comprehension of...
  17. Thaine

Neverwinter App: JLewis (1/0/3)

Anywho, getting back to something that was glossed over: In all seriousness, what are your plans after Neverwinter (as it pertains to Unrepentant Gaming)?
  18. Thaine

Neverwinter App: X Chaotic O (0/0/3)

Ok, so your longest/most in-depth response was a quote from the Uey Charter... (puts on "polite Thaine" face) I guess this a good news/bad news situation: 1. Good news, you at least loaded the page with the Uey Charter 2. Bad news, you really need to re-think your application; this level of...
  19. Thaine

Take the Jung Personality test..mine was spooky close

You and me both brother
  20. Thaine

Take the Jung Personality test..mine was spooky close

Jung Test Results Introverted (I) 90% Extroverted (E) 10% Sensing (S) 71.05% Intuitive (N) 28.95% Thinking (T) 71.05% Feeling (F) 28.95% Judging (J) 55.88% Perceiving (P) 44.12% Your type is: ISTJ ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored...
Top Bottom