Search results

1. nyu04

App: nyu04 - ESO (for now) (4/0)

@Learnedhand - woohoo! thank you for the vote of confidence!! I logged in today to check on my app and was like uh this isn't the right page - what happened with my bookmark setting? :D Thank you again for the yes votes/plugs - I look forward to gaming with you all! :)
  2. nyu04

@Silentgurl - ah cool! Nothing wrong with game hopping, I do it all the time :D Maybe consider creating a DC toon just in case you ever decide to pvp for fun with Vanquish! Please say hello in game if you are on! I'm @mk9 :)
  3. nyu04

thanks buddy! :)
  4. nyu04

@Silentgurl - yep, almost there! Weekend was great - good food, healthy family, and no major issues so no complaints here! Still a little dazed from grandmother's funeral last week but all is well. I'm glad she is not suffering anymore and is in a better place now. How was your weekend? :)
  5. nyu04

Oops - somehow quoted myself. Sorry about spam!
  6. nyu04

Thank you all who voted me for your confidence in me. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me in ESO at any time if any members need any help. My userID is @mk9. :)
  7. nyu04

@Silentgurl - ty so much! appreciate it! @Havokist - thank you so much for your confidence! @Harplager - gave your question some thought. There are many best days of my life I can think of such as my wedding day, birth of my kids, and vacation etc. However - if I had to pick just one...
  8. nyu04

@Learnedhand - it is a humbling experience indeed. Esp with cold BBQ sauce all over yourself. In terms of pineapple being acceptable on pizza? I am not a big fan of pineapple on pizza but hey, if you enjoy it - why not? My wife actually likes pineapple on her pizza. This is why we always...
  9. nyu04

@SharpPointyStick - :D thank you, I really need to sell a few rifles but BRD is quite real. I agree 100% w 2A and people not taking firearm safety seriously. Getting sidetracked is what ESO is all about. I usually log in, a few hours later and I'm like what the heck did I just do? Usually...
  10. nyu04

@ObiJuanValdez - heya, thanks for the plug! Look forward to running with you one day, just msg me in game! @Fhaol - thanks again bud! Have not seen you on lately but I've been getting on at weird hours. lol
  11. nyu04

@Death_Rictus - thank you for the kind words, really appreciate it! I met another one of the U in ESO yesterday! :)
  12. nyu04

@Valil - no lol. I've always played melee toons so it seems I'm a little handicapped when it comes to mag dps toons :D Will work on the magblade a little today and see how it goes. Or maybe try mag dk again but then again, I like magden too. Yes I have an alt problem! @Fennec - yes...
  13. nyu04

@Fhaol - lol, thanks! @Grraver - :ROFLMAO: that is hilarious!!! Good news - even though it was the wrong one, at least you hit the target! Hmm - I take gun safety super seriously so no funny stories about safety issues. A semi funny story - a buddy was super psyched to try a new sig he got...
  14. nyu04

@Fhaol - We live in a rural part of Maryland but I grew up in Southern California and my wife is from NY. Trailer trash - Unsure what your definition is but I do, on occasion - 1. wear camo 2. sit in tree stands 3. enjoy shooting/archery/fishing/ATVs . Does this earn me the title ? :p
  15. nyu04

Pic of our main street heading into town. Impassable and closed for over 12 hours. Good thing we had plenty of beer at home :D
  16. nyu04

@Fhaol - hmm not familiar w that band but will check their album covers out! :) @Silentgurl - we survived but had 3 tornado briefly touch down locally. Major flooding with trees down/sink holes on some streets but everyone is safe. Had to close the office yesterday but power went out for half...
  17. nyu04

@Valil - I first saw this picture/painting when I took a class in college about Japan. It is the Great Wave off Kanagawa and one of my favorite pieces of Japanese art. I chose it as my avatar picture because I've always had an affinity towards the ocean/water in general. I grew up relatively...
  18. nyu04

I agree! I am starting to feel that pain with my few alts. Oh and also inventory management - I think I spent more time on that than playing the game these days. :p Hope you feel better soon - see you in game! :)
  19. nyu04

:LOL: What can I say - I love to cook and eat! Your wife is quite the cook, I always enjoy the food pics! Tonight, had some grilled steaks/salad/pasta along with a few IPAs. It's super hot and humid here in Maryland but it was worth grilling outside. Hope Lilly feels better soon and you have a...
  20. nyu04

@ Lilly - thanks for the suggestion to apply :) Missed ya last night in game! In terms of your question regarding difficult trials/raids, here are the few things I usually do. 1. Always be on time/few minutes early (everyone's time is important and I do not want to the entire group waiting...
Top Bottom