2. Dozam

Thanks

Thanks
  3. Dozam

Gaming Podcast Input

...Do titties have audio...?!
  4. Dozam

Gaming Podcast Input

So serious question for you guys. I'm writing for this game site and they have given me the ok to put together a podcast, but they haven't really given me much to work with. So I was curious, what do you guys like from a podcast? What would you like to see in a podcast?
  5. Dozam

Hey man, thanks. It was just another day mostly. but could have been worse.

Hey man, thanks. It was just another day mostly. but could have been worse.
  6. Dozam

Thanks, again I know this is way late, but I appreciate it.

Thanks, again I know this is way late, but I appreciate it.
  7. Dozam

Sorry this is way late, but thank you.

Sorry this is way late, but thank you.
  8. Dozam

App: Gaming Snob - Warframe! Happy to play anything for socials (0/3)

Played a bit of Warframe with Gaming Snob, he seems like a nice guy and I enjoyed running around with him; however briefly it was.
  9. Dozam

What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

This is one of my favorite Volbeat songs:
  10. Dozam

I don't know if you guys knew it or not, but Poe is Mark Z. Danielewski's (the author of House of Leaves) sister. The songs on her album are inspired by House of Leaves.
  11. Dozam

Here is some of my recent interests.
  12. Dozam

What foreign languages do you know/speak?

Let's see...I know very rough/basic Spanish and French. I'm still studying Japanese and know that at mostly a basic level and I'm an expert at breaking English.
  13. Dozam

Futurama gets the axe...again.

Well and see that was kind of one of the most annoying things, the crammed god knows how many years worth of plot into one season...It would have been better to continue on track and then try to sell the IP around for a few years then just blow the whole thing open and ruin any chance of getting...
  14. Dozam

If we are going to complain about abrupt and stupid cancellations, what about Dollhouse...or Dead Like Me! So much nerd rage...
  15. Dozam

...sad times...:(
  16. Dozam

WOW, SWTOR App: Feardiagh (1/3/0)

Nice app so far...That sucks about the router thing, but it sounds like it would have made for an amusing situation (at least for those not directly involved). Sounds like you have had a fairly colorful and interesting work history (wish I could say the same). Let's see in regard to your...
  17. Dozam

E-Cigarettes

The wife and I have been vaping for about a year now without any cigs. We started with the eGo-C and now use the eVic. We also make our own fluids (mixing flavors and such, not making nic liquid from scratch). I'd be willing to answer any questions as well and make some...
  18. Dozam

For those Game of Thrones fans out there

Glad you guys are enjoying it.
  19. Dozam

DEFIANCE!!! Come on board...

Anyone still have any invites...I want to try it out before I plop the money down...
Top Bottom