Search results

1. foulsoul

App: Califf D`Troit - ESO, maybe going back to Neverwinter (0/0)

and you jerks rejected him anyways. Long live D'troit 2.0 if you need a name situated let us know in the member request forum
  2. foulsoul

VoIP app widgets ROCK!

yes thank you
  3. foulsoul

App: SirDynamite - Neverwinter (0/3)

an admin eh? don't see any of those round these parts. In all seriousness, we try to encourage our members to resolve their own issues together privately, mostly cause I'm lazy, and cause I'm a hammer and everything looks like nail, but mostly I'm lazy...
  4. foulsoul

App: ironylive - WOW & SWTOR mostly (4/0)

wait, is evi's status as horde in jeopardy if we vote him in? I'm asking for a friend.
  5. foulsoul

App: SirDynamite - Neverwinter (0/3)

and yet you did not mention generals or zero hour? so have you ever had someone purposefully scream into their headset while you were on voice coms? if so how did that resolve itself?
  6. foulsoul

App: Zarax - Neverwinter (4/0)

cool, let us know your ign and i'll get you an invite once you are red
  7. foulsoul

App: ironylive - WOW & SWTOR mostly (4/0)

glad you got your friend to apply saffy. what other mmo's or multi player games do you enjoy?
  8. foulsoul

App: Alek, previously Walzeran - Neverwinter to begin with, more later? (0/0)

so long and thanks for all the fish, see ya space cowboy
  9. foulsoul

App: IrishInsanity - Give me options and I'll play. (0/3)

I thought the avatar subtly reminded us of the inherit violence in the system which requires one to work 130 hours in a month without time to play neverwinter with your mates.
  10. foulsoul

App: AmazingRedhead - ARK-but play plenty others (0/3)

question, what other games do you play that we might join you on besides ark?
  11. foulsoul

App: Lox - Neverwinter (0/3)

also invite him to hop on mumble every once in a while when he comes back so the rest of us can get to know him :D
  12. foulsoul

App: Mobinator - Neverwinter (0/3)

sucks, come back
  13. foulsoul

take your time, guild is pretty inactive during the content drout, but we are upgrading the guild hall late tomorrow night.
  14. foulsoul

diablo, guild wars, team fortress, counter strike... mostly anything I can play with my kids.
  15. foulsoul

never got the chance to play final fantasy tactics. did you ever play anything from The Ogre Battle series, the grandaddy i most associate with "tactics" games. Also sounds like you are getting along well with your game mates, are there any other games that our community plays that you are...
  16. foulsoul

App: Sake McRocket - Secret World Legends, SWTOR, Neverwinter (0/3)

I tend to judge people based on the games they say they would replay. Solid choices, but why the xbox version fo Swtor (and did you mean knights of the old republic?) also what color is the teddy bear? it matters.
  17. foulsoul

ironzerg - Just in time for beach season

if memory serves... and then
  18. foulsoul

oh i thought you knew and were concerned, pretty major shooting over here on her block, less...

oh i thought you knew and were concerned, pretty major shooting over here on her block, less than a mile from where i live
  19. foulsoul

yep, really close to my sis in law but we are ok. miss gaming with you guys. how is little zoe?

yep, really close to my sis in law but we are ok. miss gaming with you guys. how is little zoe?
Top Bottom