Search results

1. Ziggy Smalls

App: Ziggy Smalls - Final Fantasy 14 (4/0)

Woot woot!! I am in!! :cool:
  2. Ziggy Smalls

No it was like an instant ban as soon as I made an account something to do with my IP at the time... Though I don't know what would of caused it, so I just dropped the game until heavensward.
  3. Ziggy Smalls

Its Big Zam from Mobile Suit Gundam 😁
  4. Ziggy Smalls

Wow thats great! Most gaming community's usually fall apart in a short amount of time. I never played Champions Online but I did play City of Heroes/villains it was fun and entertaining for its limits.
  5. Ziggy Smalls

Got a little scrapped up but we were smart enough to wear crash gear. We got rolling pretty fast and no way to steer. So it did get a little scary.
  6. Ziggy Smalls

@Kalaan The moving company was a lot of traveling and intense physical labor.. Which was great for keeping one in shape but the body really is not meant to do those type of jobs long term. I am 30 now but I can feel some of the lasting effects the moving company did to me over the 8 years I...
  7. Ziggy Smalls

@CptSquash @Jarle So you have been around FF14 for quite awhile then. I started playing at the end of Heavensward. Funny story I was going to start playing in 1.0 but the game registered my IP at the time as a threat or something and banned my account.(Okay maybe not that funny.) I guess I...
  8. Ziggy Smalls

Alright here is a question. How long has everyone been on FF14?
  9. Ziggy Smalls

Hello! Yes the little short Potato named Ziggy Smalls is me!! I ran some maps with a few of you today which was great! Thank you for letting me participate with that. I am currently in Cactuar and I have known Nova since the good ole Ark days.
  10. Ziggy Smalls

User name: Ziggy Smalls Are you over 18? Yes What are some games you plan on playing with us? Final Fantasy 14 What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Ziggy Smalls Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? Yes What is their forum...
Top Bottom