Search results

1. Okanarr

App: Okanarr - New World (4/0)

The feeling of appreciation is great here. Thanks for the yes votes so far guys :D
  2. Okanarr

🥺 you guys thank you
  3. Okanarr

Well thank you sir 😁😁
  4. Okanarr

Unfortunately floyd is very open about his dirt - even to the point where he tells me how many times he had to wash his butt. So I dont think I have anything that he hasn't told others
  5. Okanarr

Oh nice I looked earlier and saw I can select roles for different games. I’ve selected the roles for game I have / could be interested in starting up again at some stage
  6. Okanarr

Hey I appreciate the invite to ED. I just don’t have the time these days with work and personal commitments. Not for a game like that on top of New World at least! I play all sort honestly. Used to play Eve too. There was a period of time where I played pretty much everything and anything that...
  7. Okanarr

one hell of an E-penis
  8. Okanarr

That’s a very pretty ship how long did it take to obtain?
  9. Okanarr

I have actually played elite dangerous previously. I really liked it but it was way back when multiplayer was more difficult, I think. Also, congrats on erectile dysfunction leadership role! Hope it’s not too hard(HAHAHAHA GET IT?)
  10. Okanarr

It certainly has a unique feel which is refreshing. Looking forward to seeing what it has to offer in its entirety
  11. Okanarr

Wait. WHAT?!
  12. Okanarr

Finally got the game and managed to get into the company. Having a blast so far although even after 15 years of wow and other MMOs I feel like a total cluts and as if I never played before 🤣 let the games begin
  13. Okanarr

Holy crudberries! Apologies of the highest order for my SLOW response. Works been kinda crazy this week! I’ve had a great time though thanks! Haven’t had a chance STILL to get the darn game but I will get to it 😭
  14. Okanarr

Floyd is a cool mothertrucker. Always keeps the party going and he’s funny as hell IMO. Easy for me to get along with 🤣 work commitments have still prevented me from buying new world but I will do my level best to get on this week at some stage!
  15. Okanarr

Of course and I understand that. I just think she isn’t as “great” as everyone suggests. Then again, there are much, much worse singers out there. Including myself.
  16. Okanarr

Unpopular opinion - Whitney Houston is overrated
  17. Okanarr

Oh no.. not SKETCHIT! Joking, I love sketchit. Thanks Floyd I’ll get right into the thick of the discord chinwag and make everybody LOVE ME MUAHAHAHAHA. please love me 😭
  18. Okanarr

Yeah that’s the best thing about gaming. I have friends all over and I can learn about different cultures so that’s pretty neat. We have “Nando’s” which is like a Portuguese style restaurant and they do Cajun seasoning I believe ok their fries! Currently I haven’t even bought the game as I...
  19. Okanarr

It’s 7am and I want dirty fries. Floyd I will work on changing the butthole avatar for you
  20. Okanarr

London England. I’m an Englishman who drinks tea and eats scones and all those things. I’ve not heard of Tony’s but I’ll check the website for sure
Top Bottom