Search results

1. Krishach

Vid-A-Day, round 2

2. Krishach

What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

Drums live is something that speakers can never do justice.
  3. Krishach

Vid-A-Day, round 2

No words.
  4. Krishach

What I think of when people say "haunting." LP - Muddy Waters
  5. Krishach

Oops, I just posted this (removed) vid last page apparently. No memory left. More singing, as I am a big fan of the Sweeplings. The Sweeplings - HUSH (What a Mess)
  6. Krishach

The Sweeplings - Carry Me Home (live)
  7. Krishach

Not because someone has never heard this, but ironically an immortal song about mortality, and I can see being played in another 50 years. This song was recorded in '75, with the band's first release in '72. Blue Öyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper
  8. Krishach

Vid-A-Day, round 2

The cowbells heard round the world, and a song that seems to traverse the spectrum of genres. Don't Fear the Reaper Breakdown
  9. Krishach

Vid-A-Day, round 2

10. Krishach

Rerecording of a song I just could not get out of my head, and it sounds SO GOOD. Bass really rings out. Lite - Infinite Mirror ft Tomotaka Tsuji
  11. Krishach

A bass legend that a Uey just quietly slid into a tune exchange one day, because I had no clue who Béla Anton Leoš Fleck was. Victor Wooten - U Can't Hold No Groove (If You Ain't Got No Pocket) live
  12. Krishach

R.I.P. James Caan

Gaily bedight, A gallant knight, In sunshine and in shadow, Had journeyed long, Singing a song, In search of Eldorado. But he grew old— This knight so bold— And o'er his heart a shadow Fell as he found No spot of ground That looked like Eldorado. And, as his strength Failed him at length, He...
  13. Krishach

Vid-A-Day, round 2

The drumming on this song truly is underestimated, but seeing it was still wild. Sleep Token - Hypnosis (drum playthrough by II)
  14. Krishach

There have been some good metal grooves in the last decade. I stumbled on Bad Omens lately. Bad Omens - Artificial Suicide (Doom-level banger) But they have a very melodic side, and the guy has some amazing range. Bad Omens - The Grey
  15. Krishach

Well this is a new direction. Djent meets metal industrial. Spiritbox - Rotoscope Spiritbox - Hysteria
  16. Krishach

Takes a minute and then hits like the '90s. O.R.k. - As I Leave
  17. Krishach

Tim Henson - Sunset (ft Cory Wong & Plini)
  18. Krishach

That does run the gamut. I approve.
  19. Krishach

If Periphery spawned with Nothing More and came out easier on the ear than Monuments. Vitja - Thirst (full album)
Top Bottom