Search results

1. Fhaol

App: Amritalle - Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO) [existing member]

Whey hasnt someone made him red?
  2. Fhaol

P.S. Sorry for the long reply, things got a bit busy with the new unit of instruction here so I couldn't check it as often as I would have otherwise. No worries. Reall life is more important just check back when you can but try noto to be gone too long. Good luck with class!!
  3. Fhaol

Hello and welcome to the process. Youre in the Army?? Awesome, I have a son stationed in Tampa. So working in the wacko ward I assume you have a zombie apocalypse plan? Good Luck..I play DDO some but I dont remember if you add friends by toon or account name.
  4. Fhaol

App: twinturbo57 - FFXIV (4/0)

Good app IMHO YES
  5. Fhaol

Word Association.

yukkkkkkk
  6. Fhaol

Word Association.

blade
  7. Fhaol

App: twinturbo57 - FFXIV (4/0)

Hi and welcome to the process..do you have a favorite class in ffxiv or are you and alt a holic like me? And yes I know you can do everything with one toon if you are patient..goodluck!
  8. Fhaol

App: Insanity - DDO (4/0)

Cool, so do you have trouble with puzzles too?? Or did you leave the starting area early to go do other stuff? Did you get the two xpacs?? Theyre cheap right now. be well
  9. Fhaol

Condo..Um Gratz you are one of us for better or for worse :)
  10. Fhaol

Word Association.

cash
  11. Fhaol

Chatted some with Insanity today in game. I was to low to game with him but we had a nice chat.
  12. Fhaol

Really like the vibes from this app...YES!
  13. Fhaol

Word Association.

base
  14. Fhaol

I also saw a FPS mode button when you go to options that works.
  15. Fhaol

That would be great ty!
  16. Fhaol

Yea I just started DDO too.. I know it's an ancient game..trying a few classes before going deep. So far the only thing I dont like is you cant steer with your mouse/
Top Bottom