Search results

1. Camel

Significant Spaceships of Pop Culture

I would definitely go with the Death Star.... I dunno bout yours but that go PERECT on my belly
  2. Camel

What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

And now for something completely different
  3. Camel

I didnt even notice but yeah, I think it is.
  4. Camel

Sometimes, a slightly altered perspective is called for.
  5. Camel

I feel like this deserves a place in our hallowed archives
  6. Camel

Star Trek: Picard. SPOILER DISCUSSION

I understand there are some out there who havent seen the latest episodes, and some who may never want to see them, but whatever. Heres a safe space for those of us up to date to air out all all our up to date theories and questions. To start! After a mere 2 episodes Picard, I think...
  7. Camel

In general I like it, got a nice groovy sound without too much discordance, Kind of reminds me of slightly harder Metallica and much less insane Slipknot (both favs of mine) There online bio (possibly an older version) lists them as hardcore punk band, which they most certainly are not. I...
  8. Camel

Fun stuff

9. Camel

Fun stuff

I dont actually have any data either.. I simply assumed the logic that if a fresh avocado has a higher calorie content than a fresh grape (by weight) It stands to reason that a dried avocado must therefore have a high caloric content than a dried grape (again by weight) as water has zero...
  10. Camel

Fun stuff

yeah... but busting Krisachs balls can be fun sometimes. The only reason they are higher in calories " (per unit weight) " is because they have purposely had all of their water removed. Now if you had removed all of the water from an Avacado... it would still have more calories than a...
  11. Camel

Fun stuff

Raisins are not a fruit, grapes are a fruit.
  12. Camel

To be honest I JUST discovered them that night. Which I consider a complete failure on the part of my parents who were Haight St hippies in the 60's. I was introduced to a lot good pop music as a kid but they forgot Fanny... its almost a crime.
  13. Camel

Continuing my trend of Oldies but goodies (because I think you youngins occasionally need a reminder of what good music is) Pink Floyd... when it was still Pink Floyd.. a very young Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Rick Wright, and Nick Mason.
  14. Camel

Introducing one of my earliest musical influences, musical genius, producer, composer, slide master, and IMHO someone who should be a household name.. Ry Cooder. And adding my favorite version of this Elvis Presley classic... All shook up.
Top Bottom