Search results

1. Neurogirl86

App: Neurogirl86 - ESO, FFXIV, No Man's Sky (4/0)

Hooray!!! Thanks :D Happy to be a part of the group :D
  2. Neurogirl86

I agree! that would be great :P
  3. Neurogirl86

My pizza was eaten by myself and 4 others - including my 19 month old daughter - everyone loved it!!! :P
  4. Neurogirl86

Thanks! It was quite tasty and very filling :D
  5. Neurogirl86

I see your meatloaf and raise you a delicious Uey Pizza 😎😋😁
  6. Neurogirl86

Thanks for the invites. It was nice meeting a few of you last night. Can't wait to meet more of you in the future :D
  7. Neurogirl86

What are you reading?

I like that they are telling a story from a different side of things. I have been enjoying it some much that I went ahead and got the rest to read next :D
  8. Neurogirl86

What are you reading?

Currently enjoying In the Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss it is a great read thus far!!! :D
  9. Neurogirl86

Thanks! Yeah I blame the years of smoking for giving me a lower range haha because I started as a first soprano when I first started taking vocal lessons in elementary school - Lana Del Rey is a great singer. I dig most of her stuff. And yes I do play instruments too. I am a classically...
  10. Neurogirl86

LOL thanks Magus. I am gathering that this requires further explanation.....my hubby decided to say the words to "Never goona give you up" as his vows at our wedding. It was said seriously and it took people a bit to catch on but once they did a roar of laughter ensued lol. It was great. As I am...
  11. Neurogirl86

I have done a lot of first person shooters including Left 4 Dead, most of the CODs, most of the Halos. I have also enjoyed Borderlands! Most of my co-op playing I do anymore is Board games/table top :D I have never tried Elite: Dangerous or Star Citizen. No Man's Sky was a Game I was...
  12. Neurogirl86

Thanks! When practiced I can get down into two octaves below middle C and as high as an E6. At my most practiced I was singing a lot of material from phantom of the opera. In my cover bands I did a little bit of everything but my favorite was always covering Amy Lee from Evanescence. My range is...
  13. Neurogirl86

My plan is easy because my in-laws have a fallout shelter and the weapon cache needed in the case of any type of apocalypse haha. I would grab the baby and strap her to me in the baby carrier we have, and get a large knife and sword and make a go for it - as stealthy as one could be with a...
Top Bottom