Search results

1. Aecuss

App: Aecuss - FF14 and potentially New World (4/0)

I've made a character on new world and got through the "tutorial" shenanigans yesterday. Been busy busy lately but it's made! Gonna get some more game time in soon! Also thank you very much! :D
  2. Aecuss

Awwww, the puppers coming through for me again!
  3. Aecuss

Thanks for the kind words! I've been having a lot of fun joining in the shenanigans so far.
  4. Aecuss

I have, enjoy and have played, Helldivers, Vermintide 1&2, Killing floor 1&2, Among Us, Phasmo. In essence loads of games, to the point where one oculd say I have too many :P My steam library is currently at 621 games (halp). Recently we've also been playing a lot of Hunt: Showdown, both Liriele...
  5. Aecuss

Hey hey! Thanks a lot, I'm just little ol' me though, nothing special ^^. I'll be on a bit tonight, I am now. And then this weekend I have time too! I took a decent amount of next week off because my body needs some rest after the last couple weeks :D Looking forward to running some stuff with...
  6. Aecuss

Hey hey! I made it into the FC, thank you. Met some people already and had a good time!
  7. Aecuss

Thank you! I'll have a look at starting that tomorrow, after work! For now sleep calls. :D
  8. Aecuss

Found some pictures of Nora as a puppy (the border collie/german shepherd mix) and then more Uganda pictures! As a little cliffnote, the Elephant one was out of my tent, about 8am I think? I just woke up, had rolled a cig and opened up my tent to see this guy about 10-15 yards away from me, also...
  9. Aecuss

Once I have a moment to look for pictures I'll show you the little mut that was owned by my sister before she passed and, the border collie/german shepherd mix as well!
  10. Aecuss

He really is, ma boi! He pulls the best faces, Liriele knows!
  11. Aecuss

They sound amazing tbh, there is a time and place for crazy, it is fun to rough house with puppers sometimes! As well as cuddle, I love being able to come home and have them welcome me so lovingly! As well as my significant other of course! She makes me feel like I can take on the entire world.
  12. Aecuss

There we go that shoud be fixed! :D I might change it if I find something more fitting but for now this is art of my pupper Leroy, whom I love a whole lot! Here's a picture of him very much being focused on "Ball!".
  13. Aecuss

Hey, and thanks! The mature part was more of the drama and stress free part I meant but I can see what you mean :P But don't worry, I very much enjoy joking around, making people laugh is one of my favorite things to do! The stage was in Ghent, Belgium, though Hawaii would've been a lot cooler...
  14. Aecuss

Some pictures from the Uganda trip, including a picture of the Hotel and of course the new desserts the chef had us test out!
  15. Aecuss

User name: Aecuss Are you over 18? Yes What are some games you plan on playing with us? FF14 and potentially New World What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Aecuss Cadeyrn (FF14), no clue yet for New World Do you have friends or family in the...
Top Bottom