Search results

1. Harplager

App: WarLockPlays - New World (4/0)

If you're good enough for PFloyd, you're good enough for me. YES.
  2. Harplager

App: Amberleaf - Final Fantasy (4/0)

And I swoop in to add the final YES.
  3. Harplager

App: Amberleaf - Final Fantasy (4/0)

To answer your questions: Monty Python: My favorite is Life of Brian. The one I watched so much I could nearly recite it was The Holy Grail. Like any comedy troupe, not everything is gold - but they definitely connected more than they missed. My claim to fame is that after a few beers, I...
  4. Harplager

App: Ziggy Smalls - Final Fantasy 14 (4/0)

I remember Ziggy, I can't remember if it was playing Ark or FFXIV with Evernova. Voting Yes.
  5. Harplager

Several new TV shows worth checking out - Lucifer, Minority Report and Blindspot!

How are you watching Miracle Workers? Is it only on the TBS app?
  6. Harplager

App: Liriele - FFXIV, Minecraft, Among Us (I play alot of steam games). (4/0)

Welcome to the app process. Stay with it and get to know us. Do you do owner title insurance, lender title insurance, or both?
  7. Harplager

What are you reading?

Oh! I can contribute to this thread. For a class, I read Stamped: Racism, AntiRacism, and You. 100% recommend it. It is a remix of Stamped from the Beginning and is much easier to read. It reads like you're having a conversation with someone. There is also a kid's version of Stamped...
  8. Harplager

Several new TV shows worth checking out - Lucifer, Minority Report and Blindspot!

I've had 4 people tell me to watch it. Not sure I'm emotionally ready for that kinda investment.
  9. Harplager

Anyone else having this problem?

Ok, we'll let you have water in your cell now. But no food!
  10. Harplager

App: EmersonBigguns - Final Fantasy 14 for sure, any others Im open to have fun with (4/0)

Glad to see you back. Have you earned your chicken suit yet in FF14?
  11. Harplager

App: EmersonBigguns - Final Fantasy 14 for sure, any others Im open to have fun with (4/0)

Welcome. I have gotten into FFXIV in the past few months and am having a blast. I used to play WoW, and GW2, and SWTOR with the U. Pretty much with enough advanced notice, you can find someone to team up with in the game of your choice. And to directly respond to your question about...
Top Bottom