Search results

1. WarLockPlays

App: WarLockPlays - New World (4/0)

Sweet. I look forward to playing games with you folks.
  2. WarLockPlays

Nice I am getting it set up to mess around in should be ready by tomorrow. On another note I'll be hanging around in the discord VC nightly if anyone wants to chat and play some games.
  3. WarLockPlays

RIght from what I've seen its incredible in vr. I honestly have wanted to play that game with people.
  4. WarLockPlays

I do play alittle elite dangerous on xbox. I own it on pc but have been waiting to set it up for vr.
  5. WarLockPlays

Yeah sorry I've just been rocking some minecraft this week. I for sure am still interested in being a part if the community.
  6. WarLockPlays

For real though I turned up the settings and it looked pretty much the same.
  7. WarLockPlays

It seems to be fine for now. Ive been playing on potato mode so I am not too concerned.
  8. WarLockPlays

Nah Im pretty sure it just eats good tech and Im running on a gaming laptop from 2016 soo I don't think it will like the taste.
  9. WarLockPlays

Oof yeah I don't know what happen but I swapped the phone line for the internet line and it started working again so I won't question the will of the tech gods.
  10. WarLockPlays

I'm messing around with Mc eternal which has the last version of thaumcraft (and I was looking around and an update is being worked on). I like electroblob's wizardry and it's various add-ons though its more of a adventure mod then thaumcraft but it has lots of baubles and spells to mess with...
  11. WarLockPlays

Nah. I haven't been on in the last couple days. My internet went out last night. Tonight I am just chilling playing some minecraft.
  12. WarLockPlays

I aim for badass... I often miss but that is the target.
  13. WarLockPlays

Nah mostly just different rock formation. I was at a place where you could see gold speckled in the rock on the surface. I live in the Canadian shield so its all granites and harder rock as apposed to limestone and sandstone where you find fossils.
  14. WarLockPlays

I actually have a server that I just use as a private world, but I'd be happy to have people playing on it. As for weapons I am using the good old sword and shield and Im playing around with a great axe but I normally use a musket.
  15. WarLockPlays

I currently do unemployment lol. Also I forgot about bloodborne such a good game!
  16. WarLockPlays

I love me some thaumcraft it's a great mod. Loads of fun to play though. I don't think it's been updated for awhile unfortunately.
  17. WarLockPlays

User name: WarLockPlays Are you over 18? Yes What are some games you plan on playing with us? New World What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Takophish Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? Yes What is their forum name(s)...
Top Bottom